3. Dan Werner
4. Mark Whipple
5. Mark Richt
6. James Coley
7. Dan Enos
8. Rich Olsen - Statistically the worst Miami offense in modern history
9. Patrick Nix - 2008 bowl game was the worst 2 minute drive I have ever seen

Advertisement
I know Dan Enos has been ridiculously terrible this year.

But man...Patrick Nix...never forget. He was truly not fit for college football. He'd be my worst.

I legitimately hated every one of these clowns on this list. None of them ran the ball outside of Chud.

In an era where offenses are exploding, we've constantly kept our offense a good 15 years behind modern trends.

Best to Worst:
1. Jedd Fisch - Did the most with the least
2. Rod Chudzinski
3. Dan Werner
4. Mark Whipple
5. Mark Richt
6. James Coley
7. Dan Enos
8. Rich Olsen - Statistically the worst Miami offense in modern history
9. Patrick Nix - 2008 bowl game was the worst 2 minute drive I have ever seen

That's about right. Nix was the worst.

I know Dan Enos has been ridiculously terrible this year.

But man...Patrick Nix...never forget. He was truly not fit for college football. He'd be my worst.

I legitimately hated every one of these clowns on this list. None of them ran the ball outside of Chud.

In an era where offenses are exploding, we've constantly kept our offense a good 15 years behind modern trends.

1 hour, 46 minutes in. Ugh!

Advertisement
Someone refresh my mind here.

I seem to remember Jedd Fisch being ok?
Fisch was better than OK. He is the best OC the Canes have had since Dennis Erickson was HC/OC for the U. It's literally been nearly 30 years, sans Fisch, that we've had. a good OC.

I wanted him for OC this time. Seriously, wherever he is, get him.

James Coley was by far the most retarded out of all of them. 2014 at Tallahassee: 'Canes down 30-26 receive the kickoff to mount a potential game-winning drive with two minutes left. F'n ****** called two running plays wasting precious seconds including a 2nd and 10 at midfield with :51 left in which Yearby gained a whopping 1 yard. Coley threw that game on purpose as a gift to his former employer and players. No one is dumb enough to call a running play and 2nd and 10 with :51 left.

Advertisement
Nix is clearly the worse. Chud is clearly the best.

Everybody else is probably interchangeable.

James Coley was by far the most retarded out of all of them. 2014 at Tallahassee: 'Canes down 30-26 receive the kickoff to mount a potential game-winning drive with two minutes left. F'n ****** called two running plays wasting precious seconds including a 2nd and 10 at midfield with :51 left in which Yearby gained a whopping 1 yard. Coley threw that game on purpose as a gift to his former employer and players. No one is dumb enough to call a running play and 2nd and 10 with :51 left.

Coley was an excellent recruiter, and I think he was decent at player development.

The problem was that he was a beyond awful playcaller, especially in the second half. He was in a 2 way tie with Patrick Nix for worst playcaller on the list.

UGA’s offense worked fine last year with Coley and Jim Chaney co-leading practices, but only Jim Chaney calling plays. Now that Coley is calling plays, it isn’t going so well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back