Rank these WRs

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
We've got a lot of WRs on our board right now. Rank 'em, in order of talent/"want". (I'm intentionally excluding our commits, which includes Bruce, due to personal fatigue.)

A. Richards
J. Wims
E. Stove
N. Johnson
R. Davis
Q. Cephus
K. Harmon

Strong list. I think that's all of them.

Advertisement
Richards, Stove, Wims, Harmon, Johnson, Davis

I just watched Harmon's highlights earlier today, he looks pretty impressive. I like them all tbh

Advertisement
Richards, Stove, Wims, Harmon, Johnson, Davis

I just watched Harmon's highlights earlier today, he looks pretty impressive. I like them all tbh

I do, too.

I think Richards, Stove, and Wims are a cut above the others, but all very talented with great hands.

Advertisement
Richards and Stove are 1 and 1a. Both are elite talents in a tier of their own.

Wims and Johnson would be next. Cephes might be recruited as a safety. Then Davis/Harmon as unexciting options that were pushed out of their classes and might be brought in because of how thin we are at WR. I hope we don't add multiple WRs with average talent, though.

We've got a lot of WRs on our board right now. Rank 'em, in order of talent/"want". (I'm intentionally excluding our commits, which includes Bruce, due to personal fatigue.)

A. Richards
J. Wims
E. Stove
N. Johnson
R. Davis
Q. Cephus
K. Harmon

Strong list. I think that's all of them.

1.) Richards- Replacement of Stacy Coley..similar athletic ability coming in as Coley but more polished as a wideout. If given chance would put up the same numbers stay did as a freshman.
2.) Nate Johnson- A+ hands and production...good athletic ability. Played good comp...is pretty much ready to go as a wr right now. Could do work in slot or split out
3.) Wims- A+ athleticism and athletic ability. Looks to be 6'2 + with good high point ability...body is mature..and he has that dog in him..he wants to muscle you..and wants to catch everything. Not just a big body. like a few we have on the roster currently or in the past
4.) Stove- speed,ahleticism, quicks
5.)Harmon- plus size, production...tape reminds me of Rayshawn Scott. Kid wont need much physically once he gets on campus
6.) Davis- from a good high school...tape reminds of Malcolm Lewis pre injury.. a kid that just seems to make plays.

Cephus is a safety recruit. Harmon might could be one as well. I'll take the top 3 kids regardless what Bruce does. Yall sleeping on Johnson...i see Mullins not qualifying or qualifying late..and i see some wr's getting jettisoned after spring if they fall down the totem pole. (Jones as a graduate probably goes on to another school to play out his sr year, Langham has to make a move in the spring to preserve himself in some way as a rs soph...even if its specials.

1. Richards
2. Stove
3. Wims
4. Johnson

Haven't watched film on the other kids yet, so can't rate them.

If we land Richards, Stove, Wims/Johnson plus what we already have in Williams and Mullins, it's an A+ haul. If by some miracle Bruce sticks, then it's even better, but not counting on it.

Advertisement
Back