Rank these uncommitted receivers

jruiz

Ham Porter
Richards, Victor, and Pie young in order of which you want them in this class

If you want, Feel free to throw in Snelson, Salomon, and Desmond Phillips though they clearly won't be canes.

Advertisement
1. Richards
2. Pie
3. Snelson
4. Phillips
5. Salomon
6. Victor

If Newbold was an option, I'd take him in a heart beat. Kid is electric.

Craig-Myers (not listed and I assume there's no chance, but he's a stud)
Richards
Victor
Nixon (not listed, but was contacted by Richt after taking the job)
Snelson (would be higher if not for off-field concerns)
Pie
Salomon
Phillips

Richards, Victor, and Pie young in order of which you want them in this class

If you want, Feel free to throw in Snelson, Salomon, and Desmond Phillips though they clearly won't be canes.

Victor, Richards, Pie.

Advertisement
1. ahmmon richards
2. binjimon victor
3. keyshawn "pie" young

im not including the rest cause honestly we dont need them and we are not really in the running...... we get richards and one out of the other 2 we are set......

1. Richards
2. Pie
3. Snelson
4. Phillips
5. Salomon
6. Victor

love newbold. what's the deal with his recruitment? barely hear anything on him whether UM interest or other schools. academics?

Advertisement
1. Richards
2. Pie
3. Snelson
4. Phillips
5. Salomon
6. Victor

love newbold. what's the deal with his recruitment? barely hear anything on him whether UM interest or other schools. academics?

Good question....people were real high on him his junior year but he dropped off the radar. He might be one of those unheralded kids out of miami that makes the pros.

Advertisement
Not sure how you guys are putting Phillips above any of those guys, none of you have ever seen him run a route or catch a pass. I want him in this class for speed, but how does anyone know he turns into anything more than a return man? In a year we have more than 20-22 spots I'd love to have a guy like that.
Should be
1- Richards
2- Victor
3- Pie
4- Phillips

Advertisement
1. Sam Bruce- Every once in a while you'll have a kid where you have to rewind his tape over and over to analyze his feet and route movement, I remember S Watkins having elite route running ability where I had to rewind the tape to study the route movement, Bruce is also a vocal leader, arguably the top wr pound for pound in the nation, outplayed everyone ahead of him at every national camp
2. Salomon- has Richards by over 20 pounds and his first step is faster, does not take him long to get to top speed which I like when going for yards and not just the big play, harder to bring down
3. D Mullins- May have the best hands out the group and route running is highly underrated, looking for him to make noise in all star setting
4. Richards- better route runner than Salomon and better hands, torched malek young and mullen awhile ago which makes me think how good is he really. Best potential out the group
5. Willie Johnson reminds me of a faster more explosive version of Richie Cooper from Hallandale last season, breaks fast out of his cuts which makes it hard on the DB to react
6. Victor- great leaping ability
7. Pie Young- athlete
8. Phillips- does not cut like or get in and out of his cuts like a WR, runs like a dominant high school athlete that was choosen to play qb but will maybe convert to wr in college

Advertisement
Back