Rank Miami's Current Coaching Staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's crazy that I have them ranked where I do considering the performance of each side of the ball last year

Lashlee??????????????
Hickson
Field
Justise??????????
Stubblefield
Baker
Banda
Stroud
Rumph
Patke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too early to judge Lashlee or Justice.

I’d say:

Patke
Hickson
Stroud
Field
Baker
Rumph
Stubblefield
Banda

Patke and Banda definitely belong as the worst 2. Patke at #1 is a joke, unless you’re Patke’s wife.

And actually I think Patke belongs below even Banda.

My God, I would have rather brought back Dorito as DC than have those 2 as co-DCs. I still can’t get over the fact that Richt made them co-DCs.

Diaz - I like him as a DC at least.
Lashlee - I'm sure our offense will massively improve on scheme alone. Idk about how he is as a QB coach/
Hickson - Well I guess our RBs weren't complete trash. And we recruited excellently at the position.
Justise - Looks like he's got a good resume.
Stroud - DE's played well. We have a **** load of talent, so maybe thats the only reason.
Field - Honestly Mallory didn't really play very well. Other than Brevin, it hasn't been too great. And recruiting was just meh.
Rumph - Trash recruiter. I think he coached Bandy and Blades up well.
Baker - I don't get what the **** he does. He's literally 1 of 3 LB coaches on this staff.
Patke - Again, what the **** do we need 3 LB coaches for? Like we need a coach specifically for the stiker position, it's a joke. At least ST kinda improved, though we had the worst kicking possible.
Stubbs - He's trash, straight up. Anyone that thinks our WRs improved because they had more receptions is a ******* idiot. Proven garbage recruiter.
Banda - The biggest waste of space on this staff. Our Safeties were pretty garbage for the most part. Knowles has always been bad, but yet they love playing him. Carter has been garbage unless he's blitzing. Overall our safeties constantly took garbage angles on tackles. Plus he's one of the worst recruiters on staff. Sure he can get commitments, but he can't get signatures.

Advertisement
Back