Beason
Williams
Clark
Shannon
Mira Jr

TBD
2017 Crew :sneakiness:

Advertisement
Dan Morgan is Miami's most awarded football player ever. It's kind of hard to put somebody ahead of Ray Lewis who is an NFL GOAT but Morgan was an unstoppable force at Miami. He was hard as **** to tackle as a high school running back too. His old Taravella team was horrible but he was always the best player on the field.

Perryman should be on that list. Just because he played for a ****** team doesn't mean he wasn't great for us

2X 1st Team All ACC
Butkus Semi-Finalist
350 Career Tackles
Back to back 100 tackle seasons
27 Career TFL
Captain

Miami LB's

Lewis
Barrow
Morgan
Armstead
Webster
Vilma
Smith
Moss
Beason
Williams
Clark
Shannon
Mira Jr

TBD
2017 Crew :sneakiness:

Tough to number all of them but I'll just do top 3.

1. Morgan (most decorated LB ever to play here)
2. Barrow
3. Lewis

Advertisement
Based on college performance strictly:

Morgan
Barrow
Moss (most here probably have no clue who we are talking about here lol)
Lewis
Vilma
Shannon
Beason
Clark
etc. etc.

And I'm sorry youngins, but Nate doesn't belong there, in my opinion we have others that were better. He was good here, but others in my opinion were better than he was.

My memory isn't what it used to be, so my ranking is based on how strong of an impact they left on me rather than actual productivity. Here's an abbreviated list

1) Dan Morgan
2) Barrow
3) Vilma
4) Ray Lewis
5) Perryman/Sean Spence/McCarthy - special shout out to these guys who I felt were in on every play

Tiger Clark #1 - 250 lbs of bad ***!!!! I know we have had a lot of LB's that were probably better but he was one of the guys that I felt set the foundation of toughness, intimidation, and attitude. Always have thought he was underrated for what he did here.

Advertisement
Morgan
Barrow
Lewis
I have to mention Maurice Crumm I remember watching him ( don't remember the game) but I've been a Hurricane fan ever since

Advertisement
Back