Randy Shannon is our best choice for DC

I've always said, if not for Jeff Bowden at FSU...Shannon never gets the Miami HC gig.

Once FSU got rid of the worst OC in the history of football, Shannon was toast.

I remember that once teams discovered crossing routes, Shannon's cover 2 man was toast.
 
His defense was decent here, but after Butch's players left, his defense started slipping against better competition.
 
Give me one reason why Randy Shannon is not the best choice? He's a 4-3 aggressive coach that knows what he's doing on that side of the ball.

His cover-2 never did cover a TE or a RB coming out of the backfield, remember the last beat down game in the OB?
 
Randy Shannon was a decent coordinator.

I don't want him, but I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out at the suggestion. He's not implying we bring back Dnofrio.
 
Back
Top