Randy Shannon as Hurricanes new LB coach anyone .

Advertisement
LB Development as a positional coach and overall experience is why I think Shannon should be considered.

Barrow isn't on his level in terms of strictly "positional coaching development"...but he is the recruiter Shannon never was or could ever be. He can also take over special teams. Better overall package

LB Development as a positional coach and overall experience is why I think Shannon should be considered.

Barrow isn't on his level in terms of strictly "positional coaching development"...but he is the recruiter Shannon never was or could ever be. He can also take over special teams. Better overall package

lol

no

lol

no

Anytime someone refutes my claim of Shannon developing LB's as a position coach. I say the same thing and nobody answers.
Show me any LB coach or DC that has put more LB's into the league than Shannon

i dont got problems with randy as a lb coach. **** he would be a grey beard on d with Kul. Because the rest of our guys are green.

Not saying i want him...but Randy isnt a bad LB COACH.

Advertisement
He burned his bridge. No chance.

With who? You? Lmao. Meaningless. Shannon would be perfect for that position as well as a plus for recruiting. His experience as a DC/HC could also help your staff.
You do not want Randy anywhere near recruiting LB. I don't know what was worse, offering Glenn Cook early or scrambling to sign Romeo Davis late.

What about all the good p[layer he recruited? Take a seat boss.

Look I appreciate Randy Shannon as a canes player, DC and supported him as HC. I actually felt he deserved a full 4 years of recruiting his guys before getting fired. But once we moved on we moved on. I didn't like it at the time since he had Teddy Bridgewater committed to us but I haven't sat back over the years and thought, gee, if only we had Shannon back we would be a great defense again. Sometimes you just have to move on and have no regrets. I am at that point, thanks Randy and best of luck to you but there is nothing left here for you to come back to.

With who? You? Lmao. Meaningless. Shannon would be perfect for that position as well as a plus for recruiting. His experience as a DC/HC could also help your staff.

Recruiting? Sorry, but Richt has recruiting going well and doesn't need Randy's help.

Shannon can only help rather you like it or not. I know you still in love with golden but he's currently in Detroit ***** they chit up

Advertisement
“There is no future for those looking to the past.” - (Inert any reasonable person’s name)

Recruiting? Sorry, but Richt has recruiting going well and doesn't need Randy's help.

Shannon can only help rather you like it or not. I know you still in love with golden but he's currently in Detroit ***** they chit up

Well, I wouldn't want Golden back as TE coach. I get it, you want your daddy to get a job, but he won't find one at UM.

Advertisement

You saying Radio’s a “plus for recruiting” automatically puts you in the ****** Poster Hall of Fame.

Congratulations, you did it!

Yo v-neck look like a wife beater. Female shouler having ***.

You can never have enough good help and Shannon would defy. Help this staff as a position coach. you're a fool to think otherwise

Advertisement

Help recruiting?!? His experience as a DC/HC can help who ...Manny, Mark??? Whatever...lol

Any of those guys you mentioned. Shannon knows south fl and here's brought in a lot of talent during his time at Miami.

Randy Shannon who went to Florida and then talked **** about Miami fans just a week ago?

That Randy Shannon?

Nah, keep him away.

You saying Radio’s a “plus for recruiting” automatically puts you in the ****** Poster Hall of Fame.

Congratulations, you did it!

Yo v-neck look like a wife beater. Female shouler having ***.

Seriously, congratulations.

How does it feel to be enshrined in the ****** Porster Hall of Fame? Such a great honor for you.

Please keep telling us what a great recruiter Radio is. We love hearing that.

Advertisement
Back