Randy Shannon/Al Golden

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
they almost have the same record. Golden has a couple more wins but Shannon at least beat FSU. Honestly, i am gonna just start playing the race card on UM administration because liberals always respond to that.

Advertisement
they almost have the same record. Golden has a couple more wins but Shannon at least beat FSU. Honestly, i am gonna just start playing the race card on UM administration because liberals always respond to that.

Randy would have finished FSU off last night. Alice choked.

Advertisement
They are identical except for skin color. Which is why you won't hear rumblings about firing Al when at this same time in Randy's tenure it was clear people were unhappy.

Shalala is a classic fake liberal who talks a big game about equality and yet locks her car doors when she sees saggy pants on a dude of color. She hates the local community and it's urban culture. She wants NONE of that Miami flare in her precious play toy university.

Shannon shyts on Folden. Shannon was convicted of coaching while black by a racist institution.

Advertisement
I saw more fight in the last four games of this team than the entire last season of Shannons doped up sleep walkers. Shannons last team didn't want to be on the field during the USF game. Golden's nothing to shout about, but spare me the revisionist history.

I want Golden gone as much as anyone but the FSU and Duke teams that Randy beat were nowhere near as good as the current FSU and Duke squads. With that said, fly the banner and play the race card. By all means necessary.

Advertisement
I want Golden gone as much as anyone but the FSU and Duke teams that Randy beat were nowhere near as good as the current FSU and Duke squads. With that said, fly the banner and play the race card. By all means necessary.

Lol. That 8-5 ou team Shannon beat is better than any team golden has ever beat. The 11-3 gt team he smashed is better than any gt team golden has beat. Don't really understand your point. Golden hasn't done chit here. Shannon accomplished more against a far more difficult schedule/ better teams.

Advertisement
I saw more fight in the last four games of this team than the entire last season of Shannons doped up sleep walkers. Shannons last team didn't want to be on the field during the USF game. Golden's nothing to shout about, but spare me the revisionist history.

What's funny is Shannon had more wins against teams with 9 wins or more in his second year than Golden has had in 4 years here or anywhere else for that matter. The Information shows Shannon was better than this clown Golden.

This thread is stupid.

2014 team would murk 2010 team.

And that's with Golden having to build this team through the cloud caused by inpart due to Shannons ineptness.

Advertisement
Back