Randy Moss on Sean Taylor..

In what other program would have multiple players you could consider for GOAT over ST, not to mention two other safeties you could argue were as good or maybe better than ST? For me, The Stork is goat but ST was unbelievable. Nice praise from Moss. Anyone ever wonder if they play football in Heaven? With so many Canes going early, imagine the Miami v ND games.
I think they'res probably less ND guys in Heaven than they'd like you to think.

Advertisement
I think they'res probably less ND guys in Heaven than they'd like you to think.

I’m a Latin Mass Catholic, so my in my view that gate to get in is very narrow, but I’m hoping God likes football and would let both teams in for the sake of the game. Last year showed the is nothing like Canes v Irish. No even The Good Lord Himself would let enough gators in for even a 7 on 7.

Wow! Not much to add other than I still dont understand why that gash Colon ****hair is still employed after the repugnant filth that came out of his mouth after ST was murdered.

Love me some Randy Moss.

But he doesn't even hold a candle to the Rice. The man had a 92/1211/7 stat line at 40 years old. His career year was at the same age(33) that Moss started fading away. Rice was still doing Rice things 8 years following that point. Rice was still producing in the playoffs at 40.

Stop the nonsense. Jerry is the GOAT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back