Randy getting that CREAM

Advertisement
Advertisement
164098E6-27AE-4094-A681-13A150A403B9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very happy for my fellow #Viking alumnus and a former Cane.
Most of my siblings were Vikings. I always like Randy but he was not HC material at Miami level. Given the crap we had since, he is moving up to ranks of coaches, Even his assistants are looking better. He is Cane brother and I am happy his in back in the large$$. Hey, you old enough to remember Marcella's on 183rd? Back in the day, the best pizza and garlic rolls were to die for.

Most of my siblings were Vikings. I always like Randy but he was not HC material at Miami level. Given the crap we had since, he is moving up to ranks of coaches, Even his assistants are looking better. He is Cane brother and I am happy his in back in the large$$. Hey, you old enough to remember Marcella's on 183rd? Back in the day, the best pizza and garlic rolls were to die for.
I'm 25 lol, likely before my time. Terrible job at HC here but I'll never forget he was also a Cane himself and represented us well throughout every step of his career in football.

I'm 25 lol, likely before my time. Terrible job at HC here but I'll never forget he was also a Cane himself and represented us well throughout every step of his career in football.
Onion was true Cane and fine man. I never understood the hate for Randy. I draw the line for our brothers. Mark sucked as our coach but the Cane in him shined anyway. Sorry you never had the pleasure of the garlic rolls. Their downside was you just can't eat any of the ones around today.

Advertisement
Back