Random Cane's Baseball Questions, etc

imurcane

Banned
Banned
I thought a random thoughts, questions, comments posting would be appreciated.

I'll go first. We limped to the finish. I am concerned. I also noticed multiple teams stumble some down the stretch. I do not recall that being the case previously. I don't know what it means. Perhaps an upset or two in regionals, supers, or even Omaha? A good book or fairytale ending? Who knows?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220529-082404_Chrome.jpg

Latest projection has miami back in the top 8 and no Florida in the region. This scenario would be awesome

I thought a random thoughts, questions, comments posting would be appreciated.

I'll go first. We limped to the finish. I am concerned. I also noticed multiple teams stumble some down the stretch. I do not recall that being the case previously. I don't know what it means. Perhaps an upset or two in regionals, supers, or even Omaha? A good book or fairytale ending? Who knows?
We are benefitting from all the poor tourney play as you mentioned, and the recency bias (our blowout loss seems like weeks ago after yesterday's chaotic games - let's hope our pitchers have erased it from their memories).

My hope is that we win our regional and either win a super or at least be competitive and take it to three games, to gain experience for next year and potentially entice a few borderline players to return.

Advertisement
Could have been cleaner, game one. I want to state the obvious. Our best arm didn’t get in and out of the ninth bc of an error. It didn’t happen. There are so many different outcomes the result in the Canes advancing. Respectfully! I think there are 1-2 outcomes that all of us prefer. Otherwise let’s get ready for some great Canes baseball.

Advertisement
Back