Random, but help with dog name?

Advertisement
Could confuse everybody and call him U

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@CB24, I wreckon you have named your other half by now . Come out clean and put an end to this mystery . I know times are a little bit dry and slow in the off season . Give us the final product. Thanks in advance. It's just a follow up. :hunt-dog-lol:

I know this is off topic, but I am getting a Golden Retriever and Collie/Shephard mix puppy over the weekend and am trying to think of a good name. Would love it to be Miami inspired (either Hurricanes or Dolphins). As of now the list only consists of a few names like Moss, Marino, and Dorsey. Thought I would maybe get some different ideas flowing here, thanks.
Yamma Yamma!

1582251234627.png

Advertisement
Haha my apologies to all, the pup has been named Cane! I was a big of Sebastian but lady was not. Appreciate the help a lot of good names and some entrtaining ones to say the least.

I know this is off topic, but I am getting a Golden Retriever and Collie/Shephard mix puppy over the weekend and am trying to think of a good name. Would love it to be Miami inspired (either Hurricanes or Dolphins). As of now the list only consists of a few names like Moss, Marino, and Dorsey. Thought I would maybe get some different ideas flowing here, thanks.
Ed Reed

Advertisement
Back