Randall "The Thrill" Hill

DragonCane

Freshman
I had a chance to listen to his late night call again on WQAM this morning and that guy is over the top but is all Orange and Green. I wish out players had his fire on this team right now. They are trying to get him back on the phone this morning but they could not find him UNTIL NOW. He is currently on WQAM.

Advertisement
I had a chance to listen to his late night call again on WQAM this morning and that guy is over the top but is all Orange and Green. I wish out players had his fire on this team right now. They are trying to get him back on the phone this morning but they could not find him UNTIL NOW. He is currently on WQAM.

How can I find the call? On wqam.con?

I hope CMR takes the advance and criticism from former great like Thrill and others to heart and receive it positively. If he does and make the changes and proper adjustments, there will be an immediate improvement. I like coach Richt and know what type of coach he is for these young men, because he coached my cousin. If he does an Al Golden and shut former players out and don’t listen, things will not look good from here on out.

Advertisement
He nailed the problem 100%

Every real Cane should listen to that interview. Thrill holds it the fvck DOWN!

Total truth!!!!

"It's not Hurricane football..... Control those intangibles that you're not supposed to be able to control.... You have to bring back the SOUL of what was built for years.... Practice was definitely harder than a game. There has been several occasions that they ended practice early because they thought somebody was gonna go to the hospital! I'm telling you facts! ....You can't tell me that you're looking at this team right now and they're doing the same thing!"

What else do you need to hear?

Fvck all the ***aloons that think we are on the right track.

5 more years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's right

The Want, The Will, & Desire to Win it's a mentallity and not all about Talent!!! It's not size of the dog in the fight, but It's size of the Fight in the dog

Fvck all that coaching sh*t, it shouldn’t matter what Is called players got to be play with heart at the end of the day and I just Don’t see it from some players on the offense and even on the defense in that bc game and whenever they are in the RED ZONE and that’s been an all season long thing

And that's what ticks me off about Richt.

He may want to win - but he doesn't BURN to win.

He doesn't find the thought of losing a game - hateful!

And the coach sets the mindset!

If he belonged to Snow White - he'd either be Sleepy or Dopey.

Advertisement
Maybe we should recruit a certain number of kids from other parts of the country. It's getting really obvious that even UF and FSU rejects don't want to come here. They're going to UCF, USF,and even FAU. If you think FIU isn't going to end up with more talent than we have in about 3-5 years, you're an idiot.

I hope CMR takes the advance and criticism from former great like Thrill and others to heart and receive it positively. If he does and make the changes and proper adjustments, there will be an immediate improvement. I like coach Richt and know what type of coach he is for these young men, because he coached my cousin. If he does an Al Golden and shut former players out and don’t listen, things will not look good from here on out.

I am waiting for the statement from UM in the next week or so. "Please be advised- no ex canes are allowed on campus, on the sidelines of games, or to have any contact with current players."

I am waiting for the statement from UM in the next week or so. "Please be advised- no ex canes are allowed on campus, on the sidelines of games, or to have any contact with current players."
Man he better not pull a Golden or Shannon move.

Advertisement
Fvck all that coaching sh*t, it shouldn’t matter what Is called players got to be play with heart at the end of the day and I just Don’t see it from some players on the offense and even on the defense in that bc game and whenever they are in the RED ZONE and that’s been an all season long thing

A wise man once said "Attitude reflects leadership"

Advertisement
Back