Rambo

Advertisement
Would love to see this kid stay and in past years I’d say he was gone because of the money but the NIL will convince some of these middle to late round kids to stay in school cause they can make as much or more from the NIL..

Hire a decent coach in Mario or especially Lane and he can work himself up a couple rounds with TVD throwing to him.

Advertisement
Would love to see this kid stay and in past years I’d say he was gone because of the money but the NIL will convince some of these middle to late round kids to stay in school cause they can make as much or more from the NIL..

Hire a decent coach in Mario or especially Lane and he can work himself up a couple rounds with TVD throwing to him.
The offense looks really good, although we still need to do a little better run blocking especially on the interior

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been great, but we have a few guys behind him who could at least fill in. We need to buy almost an entire defense and half an OL.

Rambo is going to be hard to replace. But those catches by George were signs of a bright future. The three amigos, Restrepo and Keyshawn will be a heck of a force next year. Hope Redding comes back healthy for a "big" option. Of course Mallory is more a receiver than a TE at this point, and with Arroyo having a full offseason, I expect them both to be on the field at the same time often.

He should make his draft decision based on who we hire for HC. If it's Mario, go to the draft, stock probably stays the same . If it's Kiffin, stay and become a first round pick.
I don’t know brother. Yeah we’ve had so many guys make bad decisions to leave early. I don’t think this would be the case with Rambo. Unless he gets a terrible draft eval, he should go in that 3 to 5 round range and should go. Had a record breaking year. How much better year/stats can he put up next year. New coach, new system. Could start getting more looks on the D with a double team. Kiffin may spread the ball around more and his attempts drop a little. He isn’t a secret anymore. He needs to go get paid IMO.

Advertisement
Should get co-MVP honors with TVD. That's the kind of game-breaking WR we've been missing since Ammon Richards and what I had hoped JT and Pope would have been for us.

Gonna miss Rambo.

Advertisement
Back