Raising Cane- FSU

CaneCounty

Senior
[video=youtube;YF75sqEVU2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF75sqEVU2g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Advertisement
I really hope people show up to senior day and support seniors like Jojo, Spence, and Jacory.

Advertisement
Yeah the problem is we only have a few guys like Spence and JoJo. Reason we've sucked for so long is because those guys have been few and far between. But they leave everything out on the field every single week. Majority of the roster is filled with "clock-punchers".

That video made me feel sad for the seniors like Spence who have played their *** of for four years here but will leave with nothing to show for it and have to go out against BC in a meaningless game.

Yeah the problem is we only have a few guys like Spence and JoJo. Reason we've sucked for so long is because those guys have been few and far between. But they leave everything out on the field every single week. Majority of the roster is filled with "clock-punchers".

That video made me feel sad for the seniors like Spence who have played their *** of for four years here but will leave with nothing to show for it and have to go out against BC in a meaningless game.

I agree, kid like Spence deserves better, it just sucks.

Advertisement
u all want JoJo around for one more year?

I said in another thread that he will be missed unless we find some college ready CB and S in this recruiting class. He's been our best S and CB this year. He's had a pretty good year.

most definetly. most important guy in our secondary all year long. Couple of years ago he was my least favorite player, now I wish he had 2 years left.

al golden absolutely gets it. hes constantly teaching and encouraging. if he stays around we might have another national title in our future

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back