Raise your hand if you thought Rosier, Berrios and Langham.

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
..would even be players for us, let alone heroes.

I'll hang up and listen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Raising my hand.
Thought it after the Bethune game. Especially Langham. We need to isolate him and get him the ball more in jump ball situations.

For all the knock that remaining Golden specials get let's at least have a shout out for Golden's heroes.

I'm here. On Rosier. Main reason I thought we'd go 9-3. To many questions. Then the kid leads not one, but two forth quarter drives in Tally against that defense. ****.

Advertisement
With the way that Berrios and Kaaya connected during his freshman year I thought Berrios should've been helping sooner. But definitely didn't see Langham being this big for us.

I didn't think I'd like Rosier more than I liked Kaaya. But his upside is higher.

Only Honeynutt....Langham has earned more playing time imo, Cager had no energy.

Advertisement
I'll raise my hand in saying I didn't think any of them would do anything of significance while here at Miami. And this was as recent as late last season, but had some hope for Berrios this year after this RAB game last season. But yeah......I didn't call this at all.

My hands are raised high to the sky. Just look at my previous posts the past two years. Rosier gives us a very mobile quarterback which I think in college is a must today. Berrios is always been my favorite even though many here believe his skill set is average and he shouldn't be fielding punts. OPEN YOUR EYES because we have one of if not the best overall receiver and punt returner in the entire nation. This kid is a baller and rarely makes a mistake. I thought Langham would be a contributor and asset to the team and still believe he has room to blossom. LETS GO CANES!

Advertisement
My hands are raised high to the sky. Just look at my previous posts the past two years. Rosier gives us a very mobile quarterback which I think in college is a must today. Berrios is always been my favorite even though many here believe his skill set is average and he shouldn't be fielding punts. OPEN YOUR EYES because we have one of if not the best overall receiver and punt returner in the entire nation. This kid is a baller and rarely makes a mistake. I thought Langham would be a contributor and asset to the team and still believe he has room to blossom. LETS GO CANES!

Testament to each kid and staff, kept working and getting better, oh wait heard that before. I try not to give up on kids these included until careers end proves the point with Langham last nite, good for the kid!!

This type of game ain’t for the weak of heart. Cager looked like the moment was too big. Rosier too in the 1st half. But he snapped out of it in the 2nd half. Cager didn’t. Another soldier who’s heart doesn’t pump kool aid is Homer. These types of games you start seeing who “Only built for Cuban links”.

Advertisement
I had faith in Rosier and Berrios, but Langham, you definitely got me. I’m proud of the players, they came and finished what they started.

I loved Berrios as a recruit so yes I thought he'd be a player. Rosier and Langham not so much. Berrios needs to be used right and we're seeing this year what he can do when used right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back