Raise Your Glasses!

Advertisement
A UM employee received industry recognition.

That's all that matters because it makes my alma mater look good.

Yeah but I'm a FAN and FAMILY and I don't care about your "alma mater" if I hate her because the football team SUCKS and they OWE ME BETTER!!!

rabble rabble the administration rabble

I wouldn't bet against her balls being being bigger than Blake.

In all seriousness, Blake James is more on the hot seat than Manny this year, so would she be the top internal candidate as a replacement? If so, anyone know anything about her?

Would you believe neither is on the hot seat?

Advertisement
Tell me we are back after the Alabama game. Way too premature to say the least from your comment.

Advertisement
Would you believe neither is on the hot seat?
Not yet. You honestly believe though that if manny wins less than 9 games with this talent and experience on the roster he’s not on the hot seat? Blake would be on the hot seat with certain boosters & BOT members who won’t forget the haste he was hired with.

Not yet. You honestly believe though that if manny wins less than 9 games with this talent and experience on the roster he’s not on the hot seat? Blake would be on the hot seat with certain boosters & BOT members who won’t forget the haste he was hired with
That scenario applies to every coach in college football not named Saban or Swinney.

Underachieving tends to do that to anyone.

Congrats! We. Are. Back. 👏👏🍾🍾🎉🎉

we Bake Baby !
4ED78719-2C6C-4BCE-A02D-F5B6146083DA.gif

Advertisement
I’d honestly stop being a Cane’s fan. I can’t imagine a worse hire. Pray for The []_[] 🙏

To add a little more background, she was promoted by Donna as a "diversity" hire even though she was (and still likely is) totally unqualified for the job. Multiple more qualified candidates (including a couple of minority) were passed over and quickly moved on to greener pastures, so we were left with an athletic department where literally no one had an actual clue about sports or running a department. And we have seen the results.

To add a little more background, she was promoted by Donna as a "diversity" hire even though she was (and still likely is) totally unqualified for the job. Multiple more qualified candidates (including a couple of minority) were passed over and quickly moved on to greener pastures, so we were left with an athletic department where literally no one had an actual clue about sports or running a department. And we have seen the results.
I know more than I feel posting in a public forum. She’s only qualified to open her paycheck. Sad and true. I’m ok with Manny. This year is put up or shut up. So far he’s proven he can grow. He’s a 2021 politician. The right job in the right city. We’ll see if he keeps it.

Advertisement
Back