Radakovich top target for AD

Advertisement
“They” aren’t “making” Manny do a **** thing that he’s not getting paid to do. Get off your high horse Andrea.
Agreed @Problem2 … manny is doing his job. If he wants to go coach Duke apply for it. I don’t hate manny but Miami has been clear in that the new AD may decide his fate. Nothing public about a guarantee to stay as HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are my dude but you do realize that he’s not coming here if Mario is not coming and without the Mario backed money, right?
You might be right man.. tbh its mostly wishful thinking on my part.. doesn’t seem like UM has any interest in Lane.

You might be right man.. tbh its mostly wishful thinking on my part.. doesn’t seem like UM has any interest in Lane.
It’s not because of his coaching. There are some real background issues at play and his judgement in his personal life could possibly lead to something that could harm the program. Manny was the backup option (not Lane) for a reason. It wasn’t because Manny is a good coach.

Advertisement
I think the OC hire will make or break Mario..

What’s TVD and Garcia thinking watching this game? Or the young WRs? Not looking like the “fun” offense they played in this year..

Advertisement
Back