Radakovich top target for AD

Advertisement
QUICK, SOMEONE BARRICADE THE DOORS OF EPSTEIN'S HOUSE SO THAT HE CAN'T FVCK THIS UP!
IM ON MY WAY
Cul De Sac Crash GIF by SundanceNOW DocClub

OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN

OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHIG IN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait , “Nunez was the guy and he turned us down”. Everybody said that…..thankfully we got the backup option lol.
Not that it means much, but I've been going to bat for you on here. Common sense should've told everyone to believe you from the start.

And I'm just a corporate smuck who has went through many acquisitions with fortune 250 companies.

Advertisement
Here's the line I absolutely LOVE from his Wiki page:

"Radakovich has a long background in dealing with program finance, as well as large scale renovation and facility improvement. Over the course of his career, Radakovich has managed over a quarter of a billion dollars for various universities' athletic departments."

Advertisement
He is a Miami guy..signs point to this. Probably being announced by the end of the weekend..but we should expect smoke or word or a sign (Mario not signing a extension at Oregon)..what is clear, Miami’s AD job Is still a elite position..these two hires seems to separate from the other..which means the football program will have a it’s zsar (Zo or torretta maybe both have a role…congratulations canes fam..it seems Miami has moved its way into modern big boy cfb..keep y’all fingers crossed..but all signs seem to point to this

Disclaimer: this is a non educated opinion. No sauces

Advertisement
Back