Racist Miami fans

Advertisement
Anyone who supports Golden after today, you are a POS racist canesfam member.

I want Randy back.

I am white and wont ag gone however RS sucked too. Wouldn't mind having him back as the D cord

You like underneath and crossing routes burning us for 20 yards at a clip huh?

Let's see if all the Slurper fanatikkks see out of this post is "crosses burning." *watches Liked post list.*

I want Randy back.

People like you are why it's hard to hire a black coach. Because you make it about race when he fails and gets fired. That makes it hard to hire a black coach because you know you will get stupid backlash like this if they get fired. Randy Sucked. Al sucks. Nothing racial about it

Critical thinking is not a high-ranking skill set for you, is it?

Advertisement
Whoa there. First sentence, yes. Second sentence, no. Both ultimately suck, they just go about it a little differently.

I want Randy back.

I am white and wont ag gone however RS sucked too. Wouldn't mind having him back as the D cord

Let's see if all the Slurper fanatikkks see out of this post is "crosses burning." *watches Liked post list.*

RS was a great D cord I don't understand why people dont see that

Advertisement
Shannon is family and got fired in his fourth year. Golden needs to go and if he doesnt is because of race no way to look at ot any other way.

:neonu:

The reason why Race is being brought up (although being an African-American male, I feel its absurd to do) is b/c Randy was on a short-leash while Golden is given every excuse in the world for his failures. One could argue that Randy's team have actually been better than Golden's team. While Randy did not win the ACC either, atleast he has a victory against our biggest rival and his team rarely were embarassed like we have been. So when you compare the two, it's easy for fans to say that there seems to be a bit of a double standard going on w/ this program. The "cloud" is a myth...we have not been affected by the cloud as the Admin and Golden is trying to make us believe. We just lost to the worst team in the Coastal...excuse me, we just got demolished by the worst team in the Coastal and once again, no adjustment made in the 2nd half. Al has no signature wins WHATSOEVER on his resume to date, yet he deserves to stick around? That's why the Race Card has been used and it's one to actually consider under the current circumstances.

I want Randy back.

RS was a great D cord when he had Pro Bowlers on the squad, I don't understand why people dont see that

FIFY.

Advertisement
Shannon.jpg

I was going to meme "miss me yet" on this, but whatever at this point.

Randy Sucked GOlden is better but he sucks too.. Thats how bad Randy was. He left our recruiting in a shambles ,put very little time into the job compared to Golden. Any one arguing race was a factor in Randy's firing is a total racist.

Facts are facts.

If Randy Shannon didn't treat the english language like Jerry Sandusky, he'd still have a job. That's the only quantifiable upgrade from Onion to ***.

Advertisement
The reason why Race is being brought up (although being an African-American male, I feel its absurd to do) is b/c Randy was on a short-leash while Golden is given every excuse in the world for his failures. One could argue that Randy's team have actually been better than Golden's team. While Randy did not win the ACC either, atleast he has a victory against our biggest rival and his team rarely were embarassed like we have been. So when you compare the two, it's easy for fans to say that there seems to be a bit of a double standard going on w/ this program. The "cloud" is a myth...we have not been affected by the cloud as the Admin and Golden is trying to make us believe. We just lost to the worst team in the Coastal...excuse me, we just got demolished by the worst team in the Coastal and once again, no adjustment made in the 2nd half. Al has no signature wins WHATSOEVER on his resume to date, yet he deserves to stick around? That's why the Race Card has been used and it's one to actually consider under the current circumstances.
So everything has to be exactly equal, or it must be racist? Fcuking retards

Al Golden needs to be fired. If our AD wants to be seen as halfway qualified, he'd fire Golden now, and begin the search for a competent coach. Foley did not hesitate to hand Muschamp his pink slip because he refuses to see his program mired in mediocrity.

With that said, anyone advocating for Shannon, or simply crying foul against Shannon's firing, is a dunce. He was terrible just like his current successor.

Advertisement
Back