Racist Miami fans

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Anyone who supports Golden after today, you are a POS racist canesfam member.

I want Randy back.

Advertisement
images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're bringing race into this. Excellent.

Why wouldn't we?

Their records are the same and Al has zero signature wins yet he's still employed.

I want Al gone, today, but please be fact based and at least admit the overall situation wasn't the same, and it's kind of crap to call the same people who hired Randy racist because they fired him.

but get his *** out of here on the merits of not beating teams with inferior talent due to poor coaching despite the cloud.

this site has gone to **** real fast. simply put.

Yes it has. It has because of all the "fans" that blew sunshine up each others *** and yelled at the rest that called out the bull****. Now you are reaping what you sowed. Enjoy it.

Advertisement
We're bringing race into this. Excellent.

Why wouldn't we?

Their records are the same and Al has zero signature wins yet he's still employed.

I want Al gone, today, but please be fact based and at least admit the overall situation wasn't the same, and it's kind of crap to call the same people who hired Randy racist because they fired him.

but get his *** out of here on the merits of not beating teams with inferior talent due to poor coaching despite the cloud.

You're right.

Randy had a cupboard full of talent that got drafted into the NFL and played well.

Al also had a bunch of talent get drafted into the NFL and recruited OK.

Same record. **** the cloud cuz kids kept coming here you dumb ****!

Anyone who supports Golden after today, you are a POS racist canesfam member.

I want Randy back.

People like you are why it's hard to hire a black coach. Because you make it about race when he fails and gets fired. That makes it hard to hire a black coach because you know you will get stupid backlash like this if they get fired. Randy Sucked. Al sucks. Nothing racial about it

Advertisement
Back