R.J. McInstosh

cubin10

All-ACC
He has not played in any of the OTA's for the Giants for an unknown illness. Anyone know anything? Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope they both succeed, period. I hope they both make multiple pro bowls and give us bragging rights to say we still produce the best quality players, period. Hoping RJ figures out that thyroid problem; that’s not a joke.

I agree. I made that joke in jest. I wish nothing but the best for both of those boys. They are forever Canes. But in my opinion, they both got fed some bogus info and in the end made selfish, uncalculated decisions. They could have dominated the ACC for a year and made a huge leap in the 2019 draft. But it’s their bodies and careers. So in the end I hope it all works out for them. **** our defense would have been nasty with them though.

Advertisement
This is exactly why he dropped. Was an awful draft process fro him & it wasn't his fault. The medical condition killed him.
I can’t think of one person that has been killed by a medical condition that was drafted as high as RJ.

I agree. I made that joke in jest. I wish nothing but the best for both of those boys. They are forever Canes. But in my opinion, they both got fed some bogus info and in the end made selfish, uncalculated decisions. They could have dominated the ACC for a year and made a huge leap in the 2019 draft. But it’s their bodies and careers. So in the end I hope it all works out for them. **** our defense would have been nasty with them though.

Neither you nor I know what information they got with regards to their draft status. It seems highly unlikely that they didn't know where they would be drafted, but every single poster talking about it did.

As for selfish, I don't know that I would say that at all. They could've come back an extra year and had a career ending injury. They gave us some time here and they both got contracts making money all but a handful of people (if that) on this board wish they were making. It's selfish to me that we ask them to go against what they wanted to do apparently. They were drafted and there's absolutely no shame in that whatsoever.

You are correct, our defense would've been far better with them.

I think the real question was whether the condition was known before or after he declared. Maybe it was a primary reason for him leaving early, to get his money now before it’s not there

Advertisement
It was a joke. RJ wasn't killed by a medical condition.

You literally said " I can't think of one person that has been killed by a medical condition that was drafted as high as RJ". I posted 2 people drafted higher than him that where killed by a medical condition. I didn't realize you were joking.

Advertisement
You literally said " I can't think of one person that has been killed by a medical condition that was drafted as high as RJ". I posted 2 people drafted higher than him that where killed by a medical condition. I didn't realize you were joking.

Define killed from a medical condition. Pretty much everyone in the NFL will die from a medical condition.

I meant killed by a medical condition BEFORE being drafted. Okay, so it was a tasteless joke. "The medical condition killed him...."

Kinda loses something if explained. hehe

I meant killed by a medical condition BEFORE being drafted. Okay, so it was a tasteless joke. "The medical condition killed him...."

Kinda loses something if explained. hehe
I actually read it as metaphorically killed...as in their draft stock was killed due to the discovery of a medical condition. My underwear, however, remains unbunched and wrinkle free as ever over it.

Advertisement
Back