R-E-L-A-X

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
We dug ourselves into a deep hole. But unlike teams in the past we fought. This will be our only lost this season and when we play them next time on a neutral field with better weather we will win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lose to them in a rain or shine, night or day, in Clemson or in Miami, neutral site, it doesn’t matter. There’s no way to spin this

We literally showed *nothing* that suggests we have any chance against Clemson if were were to play them again. Zero. Our WR’s can’t get any separation. They don’t have better coaches than us- they have superior coaches.
Yea
A game against them in the ACC game would be like asking for two death sentences. Who wants another trip to the Electric Chair?

will ferrell locker room GIF by Ben L

Advertisement
We don’t have to relax as fans. The team did it for us.

Certain individuals did well but this is not a individual sport. It’s a team sport.

This TEAM was relaxed all the way to 42-17.

Only thing different from last 2 years is that we didn't see any sideline dance moves when down by 3 TDs

We don’t have to relax as fans. The team did it for us.

Certain individuals did well but this is not a individual sport. It’s a team sport.

This TEAM was relaxed all the way to 42-17.
We have undisciplined play with no repercussions.. I have seen Wiggins kick guys on sidelines and not get pulled out a game.. Dabo top returning player messes up and he is gonna sit on sidelines for a couple plays.. Offsides when you arent even rushing qb, Same olineman false starting and no concerns of taking time to tighten up and learn to play at high level, same guy always in some helmet to helmet stuff, personal foul penalties, false starts, holdings, etc..

Look, Clemson is the best team in the country with arguably the best QB of all time on their roster. This is their best team yet, that being said, we are not going to be able to beat them in the ACC championship game barring a miracle. I do believe we can win out up to that point, but that hinges on us seeing a Miami team bounce back after a prime time big game loss which is something we haven’t seen in a while. Team needs to channel frustrations on Pitt and get a run going, we can still finish the season as a top 10 team.

Advertisement
Look, Clemson is the best team in the country with arguably the best QB of all time on their roster. This is their best team yet, that being said, we are not going to be able to beat them in the ACC championship game barring a miracle. I do believe we can win out up to that point, but that hinges on us seeing a Miami team bounce back after a prime time big game loss which is something we haven’t seen in a while. Team needs to channel frustrations on Pitt and get a run going, we can still finish the season as a top 10 team.
This isn’t their best team yet, what are you talking about? They are weaker at WR, OL, DL and arguably LB than two years ago. Sure Sunshine and #9 are two of the best they have ever had but not the team. Which is why yesterday was even more disheartening on where we are at. We should have looked better than we did in the trenches.

why is everyone melting down over a loss to the number 1 team in the country. Sunshine has lost 1 game as a starter vs one of the best teams of all time. relax we don’t play them every week, very disappointed myself but i think majority of us had this marked up as a loss pre season. we played sloppy and could’ve played way better but we didn’t, move on let’s run the table and get another shot in december.

Advertisement
We dug ourselves into a deep hole. But unlike teams in the past we fought. This will be our only lost this season and when we play them next time on a neutral field with better weather we will win.
We fought? We fought in all the games we lost last year, too. Not sure what your point is with that.

why is everyone melting down over a loss to the number 1 team in the country. Sunshine has lost 1 game as a starter vs one of the best teams of all time. relax we don’t play them every week, very disappointed myself but i think majority of us had this marked up as a loss pre season. we played sloppy and could’ve played way better but we didn’t, move on let’s run the table and get another shot in december.
I hear you, but there's losing, and there's whatever offensive offense we showed after an extra week of prep.

The weather? Really? What are you, Al Golden? Apparently it didn't rain when Clemson was on offense.

Advertisement
Back