R E L A X

sszoeboy

Freshman
I opened up this site to rip Rosier, but then noticed all crying on here. Listen up guys......R E L A X!!! I'm sure you guys know this already, but I'll point it out anyway. We played without our top two offensive weapons for most of the year. Rosier probably wouldn't start for the Sister Mary Margeret School for the Blind, yet we won 10 games with him as our starter. We are bringing much better guys to replace the likes of Michael Jackson and Sheldrick Redwine. The Pitt lost was squarely on the shoulders of Rosier, but our other two lossed were to a 13-1 defending national champion and a 13-1 Wisconsin team that was a drive away from being in the NCAA playoffs! With the infusion of talent we are getting for the spring and summer....I expect us to right back in this game next year.

One thing I will agree with is something another poster noted......Richt can upgrade at some positions on his staff. Rumph has not taught these DBs to turn around and look for the ball. We win this game easily if Delaney, Redwine and another DB turns around and locates the ball. Instead it lead to THREE TDs.

Richt needs to give up playcalling duties. We need an OC who's job all week is to diagnose weeknesses and mismatches for the opponent.

All in all.....very satisfied with the season despite the 0-3 finish to end the season. On to next year!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back