R.E.L.A.X

D

deleted8647

You guys are so dramatic yes wasn’t great football first half especially play calling on both sides but watch us adjust at half coaching staff proved it last year. Plus weren’t all you praising the staff this whole time ****** switch up like bit**es WE GOT THIS

Advertisement
Once we start rolling on offense like we were on the first two drives this game is over. Just need to communicate on defense

I still feel like we're hiding plays/schemes for better opponents...definitely gonna have to open it up now whether Richt + Diaz like it or not.

Even if we win and hang on to beat this glorifies high school team, doesn't it bother you that we are not good, AT ALL?

Advertisement
And then doink!! By no means was that a good pass but a direct reflection of 2 weeks of zero team work.

**** my -13 line. Just win!

We have been waiting 13 months to open the offense up for Duke .

Can't wait !!

We are gonna lose to this team unless we turn it on. Nothing I have seen between Bethune and Toledo leads me to believe this team belongs in the top 25.

Getting our **** pushed in and looking like we a Mid American conference team! Yea I need to relax because it's clear we got this?

Advertisement
Dont have any RB close to Walton....the offense will struggle without him to keep defense on edge....and Rozier is not a major college QB...average, at best.

You guys are so dramatic yes wasn’t great football first half especially play calling on both sides but watch us adjust at half coaching staff proved it last year. Plus weren’t all you praising the staff this whole time ****** switch up like bit**es WE GOT THIS
**** off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if we win and hang on to beat this glorifies high school team, doesn't it bother you that we are not good, AT ALL?

This isn't a glorified HS team, it's a solid midmajor. People forget that this Miami team hasn't played in weeks, while Toledo have. Miami pulled away, once they started executing. This is a solid win heading into conference play, especially when one looks at the adversity they've faced in the last couple of weeks. That said, there are a ton of teaching points from this game. Which is what any rational person would expect.

We beat the best team by 22!! Wast always pretty but the job was done!! Let's get better for next week!!!

You guys are so dramatic yes wasn’t great football first half especially play calling on both sides but watch us adjust at half coaching staff proved it last year. Plus weren’t all you praising the staff this whole time ****s switch up like bit**es WE GOT THIS

This board is way too soft. The ones who act the hardest are the first ones saying everyone should be fired anytime something bad happens. half this board needs to grow a pair. I'm not saying the team has some work to do, but good gosh, can we quit acting like the sky is falling?

This team has some serious issues, most glaring is the secondary. If that **** is not fixed immediately then teams will be passing it up and down the field on us. Offense was better in the second half but we have to start much better. Hopefully that was a rust thing.

Advertisement
Back