Quiz your Miami recruiting

Advertisement
Miami recruiting quiz. I've updated this every year since 2008 so it's gotten pretty **** hard so I gave some hints. (The hints paint a pretty disturbing picture).

Remember, If a player shares a last name with someone else the whole name needs to be written. Enjoy

http://www.sporcle.com/games/FlaSportsFan88/miami-hurricanes-recruiting-classes-since-2008

do you have children in your basement?

Children suck. I got a boflex down here though...

Advertisement
Enter an answer in the box below
Correctly named answers will show up below
Answers do not have to be guessed in order
Players who signed letter of intent from the 2008-13 classes. Positions as listed from Scout.com. Players who share the same last name with other recruits require the full name to be listed.
This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle

Popular trivia games today
TV Debuts: 2002
Movie Counting Blitz
'C' This Typing Challenge
US President Incumbent Losers Minefield
Word Ladder: Misery
Big and Populated
Clickable Concentration
Clickable 1-100 Mines
And more...
You got 100 out of 150 answers correct

Advertisement
Jeffrey Brown ahahaha. Got to 122. Only missed Kinard from the last 3 classes.

2010 is so insanely bad. Want to know why the defense was so awful last year? The best defensive player from that class is Jimmy Gaines.

Advertisement
I got 122, and sadly I missed a lot of the contributors (Lamar Miller, Mike James, etc...), but remembered several busts (Delmar Taylor, Devont'a Davis, Brandon Marti, etc...).

You got 112 out of 150 answers correct

I missed such luminaries as:

-John Calhoun
-Gavin Hardin
-Billie Sanders
-Joseph Wylie
-Prince Kent
-Darion Hall (WTF happened to this guy)
-Andrew Tallman
..ect.

Jeffrey Brown ahahaha. Got to 122. Only missed Kinard from the last 3 classes.

2010 is so insanely bad. Want to know why the defense was so awful last year? The best defensive player from that class is Jimmy Gaines.

I got 110, but a missed a bunch from spelling and Kinard was one of them, even though I spelled it the same.

Advertisement
Spelling ****ed me on some of the names lol I swear I spelled Aldarius correctly but it just wouldn't take it.

Should of been around 120 if my dumb *** could spell some of these.

That was fun.. I can't believe I forgot some of these (Byrd, McGee, Marcus Robinson, Futch, Reid)

That 2010 class is got to be the biggest joke I've ever seen.

What does high score mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean?

Advertisement
Back