Quit crying.We are who most people thought we were.

-Blazed-

Thunderdome
We are a ****** team, deal with it. That was picked to win anywhere from 2-6 games. This isn't the 2001 canes, you guys need to accept this. Some of you guys are acting like DannyboyCane. I hope you guys accept the fact that we suck but I know next week after we beat USF everyone will act like we are hot **** again.

BTW I hope we take the ACC title and bowl ban. It's not hard to win the coastal. Next year we will be better and most of the teams in the coastal will not. Plus FSU will rape us in the title game and I don't want to see that or give recruits another reason to go to FSU.

Advertisement
people think just because you have a roster full of florida/miami kids means youre supposed to win 10+ games a year no matter what, that or they live in the past.. we have an unproven HC (big time football program experience anyway), super young team with ****** upperclassmen.. long way to go, peeps need to wake the fug up

people think just because you have a roster full of florida/miami kids means youre supposed to win 10+ games a year no matter what, that or they live in the past.. we have an unproven HC (big time football program experience anyway), super young team with ****** upperclassmen.. long way to go, peeps need to wake the fug up

I also hate this "A 3 star Florida kid is a 5* anywhere else". FIU, USF, and UCF would be good if that was true, our upperclassmen Florida kids blow ****.

Advertisement
Agreed. We are who we thought we were. I actually think with DP, Bush, and EJ we could have won this game. ****, I never even expected us to be in this position this year. I expected 6-6, and thought anything better would be a pleasant surprise. This is a glorified high school team right now. Next year should be a whole new ballgame. There is no point in ranting and raving, this team was never going to do jack this year. And all the guys calling for Golden to be fired, come on. I mean at this point, why even engage in that cr@p. We are not about to fire our 3rd coach in 7 years. And we are facing NCAA sanctions. Why on EARTH would anyone think that we can land anything better than Golden at this point. We have not been relevant for almost a decade. WE are a small to mid size school that cannot pay what the giant state football factories can pay. All this fire Golden stuff is counter productive and pure delusion. Its not going to happen. Lets just hope for the best, and hope Golden can develop as an HC, that we pull in a good recruiting class, and that the NCAA doesnt hammer us.

I know it's been debated on here before, but my uniformed perspective is that the S FL H.S. talent is not an advantage as it was before.

Agreed. We are who we thought we were. I actually think with DP, Bush, and EJ we could have won this game. ****, I never even expected us to be in this position this year. I expected 6-6, and thought anything better would be a pleasant surprise. This is a glorified high school team right now. Next year should be a whole new ballgame. There is no point in ranting and raving, this team was never going to do jack this year. And all the guys calling for Golden to be fired, come on. I mean at this point, why even engage in that cr@p. We are not about to fire our 3rd coach in 7 years. And we are facing NCAA sanctions. Why on EARTH would anyone think that we can land anything better than Golden at this point. We have not been relevant for almost a decade. WE are a small to mid size school that cannot pay what the giant state football factories can pay. All this fire Golden stuff is counter productive and pure delusion. Its not going to happen. Lets just hope for the best, and hope Golden can develop as an HC, that we pull in a good recruiting class, and that the NCAA doesnt hammer us.

I haven't seen anyone call for Golden to be fired. The DC, well that's a differnt ball game

No one is asking for 2001 Canes or even comparing us to 01 Canes.

We have one of the worst UM defenses ever fielded. Stop trying to defend it or "bring us back to reality."

Advertisement
I know it's been debated on here before, but my uniformed perspective is that the S FL H.S. talent is not an advantage as it was before.

I know what you said is considered blasphemy on the boards, but I agree. I'm also skeptical of the relative coaching the players are receiving vs. other areas of the country.

eh SFL talent is still dominating we just arent getting everyone from the area. ex: gio bernard, amari cooper

I haven't seen anyone call for Golden to be fired. The DC, well that's a differnt ball game

you pretty much insinuated exactly that right here

you pretty much insinuated exactly that right here

Then I would say you have a reading issue. Where in there did I call for him to be fired?

He is here for the next 4 unless he choses to leave.

Advertisement
Just because pundits correctly predicated we would suck does not make it ok.

Advertisement
eh SFL talent is still dominating we just arent getting everyone from the area. ex: gio bernard, amari cooper

Sure we missed on a couple SFL kids like Gio and Amari, but realistically, you have them, sure but that wasn't our issue, we put a 40 burger on UV, so let's be real here for a second that's not the issue. We need to recruit the defensive players. The players that are hurting us that we lost are some of those players that play for Muschamp, the LBs and defensive linemen, and coincidentally that's where we're weak. I can blame that Shannon recruiting on that, but it's like beating a dead horse, so no reason to mention.

My biggest issue this game was, we have seemed to go back to what we did the first few games rather then the past two, in regards to defensive strategy. My guess is that we didn't have those 3 players, sure let's blame it on that. What i did see defensive when it came to play calling, is when we blitz we got pressure and even if we didn't it threw off Rocco/Sims, but again rarely called blitzes. You can go all the way down the line in regards to coaching, when you don't have the horses and you don't have an effective strategy because you don't have the horses, ya blitz because really that's all you got and if it works then you got a negative play.
Was super ****ed this entire game, had to vent and I rarely post on this bad boy.

Please show me who predicted us to win 2 games? Stop making up **** to try and strengthen your point. Vegas had us at 6.5 wins

Right on, starting from strach.

Advertisement
Back