Quinton Dunbar

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Remember the WR for the Gators out of Miami Booker T? Just had a huge INT playing corner for the Redskins.

Wonder if Herb Waters can make that kind of conversion at the next level.

Advertisement
Remember the WR for the Gators out of Miami Booker T? Just had a huge INT playing corner for the Redskins.

Wonder if Herb Waters can make that kind of conversion at the next level.

That is the only way he will make it to the league.. He needs to call Sam Shield. Quinton Dunbar is literally like the 4/5 DB on the redskins. He better hold on to that interception might be his only of his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is DB a position he will switch to?

No idea but he should, IMO. He has talent as a receiver but I think he has more upside at corner.

Do you think Herb should've been made a DB by the coaching staff coming out of high school?

Yes. Golden thought he was a better WR than Cooper.

Wow what bad evaluation. I liked herb coming out of HS and personally thought he would come in as a DB (or at least test it out) when i was following recruiting that year.

Did Golden like Herb better based on film or a specific camp? Because i've heard that Cooper showed out at our camp and Bama's camp and for whatever reason we didn't offer until later

Is DB a position he will switch to?

No idea but he should, IMO. He has talent as a receiver but I think he has more upside at corner.

Do you think Herb should've been made a DB by the coaching staff coming out of high school?

Yes. Golden thought he was a better WR than Cooper.

Golden wanted Cooper though. And Waters played DB at Homestead and was good at it... i think his speed will keep h8m on offense

Didn't the staff want herb at DB but he wanted to play WR?

I seem to recall something about this as well. I remember golden wanting to bring in Waters as a DB but he insisted he be recruited exclusively as a WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back