quinton dunbar

mlw352

Sophomore
Wasnt he committed at one point I'd like to know what happened he and lynden trail are the only booker t players I've ever saw at uf

Advertisement
Yes...Dunbar was committed to UM at one point. Everybody knew Lynden Trail would fizzle at U***. He had some talent, but was very tall, and very skinny....he would have had to develop a TON more to be a legit def end

Advertisement
first of all, all of our receivers including garret kidd > any *** receivers

second

442.jpg

Lol I was just wondering cause at one point he was coming here then he became a traitor

was coming here...then thought it was better to get out of the city..yet rep the 305 elsewhere..he was one tof the first i heard say that....

also he is denzel perryman's first cousin

Advertisement
Thanks didn't ever understand what happened wouldnt trade for our recievers just wondering what happened to make him go there

Advertisement
was coming here...then thought it was better to get out of the city..yet rep the 305 elsewhere..he was one tof the first i heard say that....

Interesting..I love learning about who is related to who in the football world, anybody got any others?

Interesting..I love learning about who is related to who in the football world, anybody got any others?

Thurston Armbrister and Jaynard Bostwick out of uf are first cousin.

Kendrell Mcfadden safety recruit out of my alma mater mcarthur is cousin of Bryant Mcfadden and Patrick Peterson nfl..

Advertisement

Thurston Armbrister and Jaynard Bostwick out of uf are first cousin.

Kendrell Mcfadden safety recruit out of my alma mater mcarthur is cousin of Bryant Mcfadden and Patrick Peterson nfl..

I want to take shot at anyone related to Patrick Johnson/Peterson, especially if their father already has a Lexus.

Advertisement
Back