Quinshon Judkins

Advertisement
Not saying I necessarily want Parrish back with Fletcher/Allen/Citizen (if finally healthy)/Lyle/Johnson/CW-H...but if Judkins went back to Ole Miss and Parrish thought twice as a result - take him back?

It's already been said we'll be heavy in the portal post-Spring for another RB...if it's Parrish, then why not?

Not saying I necessarily want Parrish back with Fletcher/Allen/Citizen (if finally healthy)/Lyle/Johnson/CW-H...but if Judkins went back to Ole Miss and Parrish thought twice as a result - take him back?

It's already been said we'll be heavy in the portal post-Spring for another RB...if it's Parrish, then why not?
i doubt UM would want him leaving right as spring started.

Are we sure this is true? It hasn’t been posted by anyone else. Osu also posted a video yesterday of him getting the “black stripe”.

Advertisement
Are we sure this is true? It hasn’t been posted by anyone else. Osu also posted a video yesterday of him getting the “black stripe”.
No. I posted his mom celebrating the black stripe and shutting down Michigan where his RB coach went. If he doesn't follow Alford, he's not going back to Ole Miss, who allegedly was more than cool with his departure.

Wait, so no Buckeye tearz

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
The judkins situation is weird.

Apparently he wanted to return to Ole Miss right after he transferred back in January but burnt some bridges on his way out.

Ole Miss is struggling at RB right now, so they may be able to overlook whatever went down. I'd expect Ole Miss to take 2 RB's in the spring.

I think Judkins staying at Ohio St is most likely - but who knows
It's not that weird..he essentially got pushed Out of ole miss.

Advertisement
It's not that weird..he essentially got pushed Out of ole miss.
He definitely wasn't pushed out.

He got 28 & 34 carries in his last 2 games at Ole Miss.

That's a coaching staff trying to appease a player, not trying to get rid of him.

But - between Judkins attitude issues, asking for more NIL, etc. - sounds like he was a bit of a headache the coaches weren't very upset to see go either.

sarcasm right? we did take the kid who kept punching coaches and players lol who barely made it a semester.
No it wasn't sarcasm. Burroughs got a second chance here and he ruined it. Judkins is a me me me primadonna type that Mario wouldn't bring in.

Advertisement
He definitely wasn't pushed out.

He got 28 & 34 carries in his last 2 games at Ole Miss.

That's a coaching staff trying to appease a player, not trying to get rid of him.

But - between Judkins attitude issues, asking for more NIL, etc. - sounds like he was a bit of a headache the coaches weren't very upset to see go either.

Your firs sentence and last ones are the definition of a push out.

Yea he got carries because their depth chart was sh*t. They werent trying to deal with him, You forgetting who their rb coach is?. lol Kevin Smith probably was held back from slapping that kid multiple times and tampered on Henry Parrish from the last clock hit int he bowl game.

I like Judkins game...but when your own starting qb is like do something about this...dude seems to be a cancer to that type of environment. Maybe osu can deal with it for a year i guess.

Your firs sentence and last ones are the definition of a push out.

Yea he got carries because their depth chart was sh*t. They werent trying to deal with him, You forgetting who their rb coach is?. lol Kevin Smith probably was held back from slapping that kid multiple times and tampered on Henry Parrish from the last clock hit int he bowl game.

I like Judkins game...but when your own starting qb is like do something about this...dude seems to be a cancer to that type of environment. Maybe osu can deal with it for a year i guess.

There's a difference between putting up with a players sh*t because he's talented, and kicking him off the team.

The coaches may have been frustrated with Judkins attitude, but they also gave him the ball more the more he complained.

If they were forcing him out, they would've suspended him or cut his playing time - not give him more carries (and the depth chart was the same all season).

There's a difference between putting up with a players sh*t because he's talented, and kicking him off the team.

The coaches may have been frustrated with Judkins attitude, but they also gave him the ball more the more he complained.

If they were forcing him out, they would've suspended him or cut his playing time - not give him more carries (and the depth chart was the same all season).

Hes the most talented rb on their roster no sh*t. lol.

Or have their starting qb say get this mfer out during a game.

Or they couldve waited until after the bowl game and told him were not paying the type of nil u desire...essentially letting him go.

Ole miss is going all in this year..has funds but let him walk.... 2+2 = 4....They were cool on him and moved on...I was shocked henry Parrish even suited up for us this spring as word was he was gone awhile back...

He has to be a real headcase cause my guy lane gives no f*cks and accepts them all but was like yea...go have fun quin

Advertisement
Back