Quincy will soon be on his own...

On the field speed, Lammons is faster. Bethel tests out better in the 40 though

How dat make cents?

They do a forty yard dash, bethel is going to win every time. You watch them cover and with the ball in their hands, and Lammons is definitely faster. Sony tests out faster in the 40 than dalvin but on the field I think Dalvin is faster also.

The word you're looking for is quickness/agility, which some people forget exists and want to call it "football speed" instead. Bethel has better long speed, Lammons is quicker.

Advertisement
Let him play corner, you can make up for lack of speed with strength and reach which he has both of. If he cant play well at CB move him to safety.

I'm not defending the actions of the kid. Why don't you believe he is good? He's got size, speed, bloodlines, experience at the position, and fluidity. He also matches up against premier competition week in and out and performs well. You're being irrational and basing your opinion on actions not play.

Just cause this board doesn't like the way he acts doesn't take anything away from his play. Bethel is 5'9 and Mayes is not even that good. Why not take a 6'1-6'2 corner with long arms (ONLY GOOD IN for press coverage AGAINST SLOWER WEAKER HS KIDS) and SLOW AS FVCK. If he doesn't pan out at corner move him to safety, God knows we need A BETTER safety's. I would take him an a heartbeat, he would instantly become our best DB commit in this class if he committed today IN FANTASY LAND AND WE WERE FINISHED AT THE POSITION (we are not).
214.gif

The kid isn't that good. FWIW he's just a decent football player. Spoiled brat and his dad sucked.
He want's to only play Cb at the next level. He is NOT fast. He isn't that good. His dad wasn't that good. He's a punk and so is his dad. Let him go to UF and act the fool there. Seriously, he's a dime a dozen CB or Safety. He's not special…. not even close
He is not a special football player. He can go to a lower tier school and play. He would never be anything other than a JAG at UM, as a safety or cb. We have had enough of those over the last decade. NEXT seriously, he's not worth the trouble.

Smart not to drag his *** up here right now. -6 degrees where I'm at. The high Wednesday is -5 Fahrenheit. Not ****ting around.

I'm in Vegas for a while, I volunteered today at Magical forest to help out with the kids. It was 40, I froze my *** off, the cold sucks. We will be back in Florida some day, at least for the winters.

On the field speed, Lammons is faster. Bethel tests out better in the 40 though

How dat make cents?

They do a forty yard dash, bethel is going to win every time. You watch them cover and with the ball in their hands, and Lammons is definitely faster. Sony tests out faster in the 40 than dalvin but on the field I think Dalvin is faster also.

Cook and Sony would trade wins back and forth

Lammons wouldn't beat Bethel in the 40 if he only had to run 20. That's the main knock on him. And Bethel hits like a freight train. Lammons has nice ball skils.

Quincy is a straight ***** made loser who doesn't belong on the UM campus. He'd downgrade the entire school. It's more than football.

Advertisement
You say he is a jag, but you provide no facts or rationale to why he would be one. Obviously he is not worth the trouble, we wont recruit him, and hes not coming here. You cant deny the fact that he can play and he would instantly be our best DB commit if he flipped (hypothetical.)

Let him play corner, you can make up for lack of speed with strength and reach which he has both of. If he cant play well at CB move him to safety.

I'm not defending the actions of the kid. Why don't you believe he is good? He's got size, speed, bloodlines, experience at the position, and fluidity. He also matches up against premier competition week in and out and performs well. You're being irrational and basing your opinion on actions not play.

214.gif

The kid isn't that good. FWIW he's just a decent football player. Spoiled brat and his dad sucked.
He want's to only play Cb at the next level. He is NOT fast. He isn't that good. His dad wasn't that good. He's a punk and so is his dad. Let him go to UF and act the fool there. Seriously, he's a dime a dozen CB or Safety. He's not special…. not even close
He is not a special football player. He can go to a lower tier school and play. He would never be anything other than a JAG at UM, as a safety or cb. We have had enough of those over the last decade. NEXT seriously, he's not worth the trouble.

You say he is a jag, but you provide no facts or rationale to why he would be one. Obviously he is not worth the trouble, we wont recruit him, and hes not coming here. You cant deny the fact that he can play and he would instantly be our best DB commit if he flipped (hypothetical.)

he's not that fast. he plays poorly in coverage that isn't press. he did well in 7 on 7's because he out muscled smaller high school kids. he would be a jag safety and a disaster as a cb against fast, big, strong kids. THEY would blow him away. he's not a smart, hard working or good football player. he had a forgetful senior season against the good competition he faced. he's just a south florida kid that is an average football player. he's not special.

Last edited:

Coaches obviously disagree because they didn't recruit him.

Advertisement

OMG he's not that fast. he plays poorly in coverage that isn't press. he did well in 7 on 7's because he out muscled smaller high school kids. he would be a jag safety and a disaster as a cb against fast, big, strong kids. THEY would blow him away. he's not a smart, hard working or good football player. he had a forgetful senior season against the good competition he faced. he's just a south florida kid that is an average football player. he's not special.

If you haven't noticed our current DB's and our DB class isn't very special. You proved my point exactly, he out muscled smaller receivers. If you aren't familiar with football, corners are allowed to bump receivers within the first 5 yards. Per rivals he is 6'2 and runs a 4.45 40 that's special to me. He's not only special to me, but there were plenty of big time programs that offered him including T-Rob which has arguably the best DB's in the nation.

OMG he's not that fast. he plays poorly in coverage that isn't press. he did well in 7 on 7's because he out muscled smaller high school kids. he would be a jag safety and a disaster as a cb against fast, big, strong kids. THEY would blow him away. he's not a smart, hard working or good football player. he had a forgetful senior season against the good competition he faced. he's just a south florida kid that is an average football player. he's not special.

If you haven't noticed our current DB's and our DB class isn't very special. You proved my point exactly, he out muscled smaller receivers. If you aren't familiar with football, corners are allowed to bump receivers within the first 5 yards. Per rivals he is 6'2 and runs a 4.45 40 that's special to me. He's not only special to me, but there were plenty of big time programs that offered him including T-Rob which has arguably the best DB's in the nation.
he doesn't run a 4.5. he isn't good in coverage. he is not a good cb. you pay for his college. UM is not…. IF you think this kid has the athleticism, speed or ball skills of a Burns or Bush, you are sorely mistaken. HE IS NOT WHAT THE COACHES ARE LOOKING FOR AT THE CB OR S POSITION.

Advertisement

he doesn't run a 4.5. he isn't good in coverage. he is not a good cb. you pay for his college. UM is not…. IF you think this kid has the athleticism, speed or ball skills of a Burns or Bush, you are sorely mistaken. HE IS NOT WHAT THE COACHES ARE LOOKING FOR AT THE CB OR S POSITION.

Ran a 4.5 at the opening

Not like he really had many other options.

He had the option not to be a jilted little ****.

No doubt, but he's a local kid and a legacy. He's also immature. Probably felt like we would at least show him some love and felt disrespected. I agree we should not offer him, and that he's been acting like a punk all this time, but I cant say I dont understand why. Kid is obviously majorly butthurt. He's lucky he landed where he did, because IMO, he's more suited for UCF or USF.

You're right Boarcane just because you said Quincy is bad you are right; you must be the ultimate talent evaluator. Not once did I say he was better than Burns or Bush, but he is better than Bethel, Mayes, and Turner. Also, Miami evaluated him and they were gonna offer at S, however, he said don't bother because I'm a corner and I won't commit.

Advertisement
Madre London ‏@madrelondon 8 Dec
@anthony_moten95 bro call me when you get home bra

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 42m
@madrelondon bro bring your parachute tomorrow

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 37m
You don't run fast enough for the parachute to work what da heck RT "@anthony_moten95: @madrelondon bro bring your parachute tomorrow"

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 35m
@dc_wilson954 CANES that's all I gotta say to you

Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 35m
@anthony_moten95 :)

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 34m
@dc_wilson954 you must be really upset to put all those gators

Gator Boy$
‏@dc_wilson954
@anthony_moten95

haa! Guess he was trying to turn Moten too

lulz at Quincy trying to clown on these guys. You can tell none of them like him.

Ran a 4.5 at the opening

4.6 at the opening

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...l-nike-sparq-combine-results-the-opening-2013

Advertisement
Back