Quincy will soon be on his own...

"Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 1h
Cowboys defense fugazi"

This kid definitely learned that word from the trailer to that new Leonardo DiCaprio movie.

Advertisement
Love it. Can't stand him and since we don't have a chance to smash UF every year I gotta root for FSU to do it. (only game I hope they win)

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson is in his backyard next to his pool with his parents. There's a bounce house, snow cone machine, balloons, pinatas, and a face painter. He's sitting in a chair with a Happy Birthday hat on but nobody is showing up.

That's sad....

I don't know why anyone would live there, temp is probably zero the **** with that.. Is Lammons better than Bethel? If so go after him...

I've been told that Madison is a great place to go to school....and UW is a very good school. Maybe cold, but a lot of people put up with it.

OMG he's not that fast. he plays poorly in coverage that isn't press. he did well in 7 on 7's because he out muscled smaller high school kids. he would be a jag safety and a disaster as a cb against fast, big, strong kids. THEY would blow him away. he's not a smart, hard working or good football player. he had a forgetful senior season against the good competition he faced. he's just a south florida kid that is an average football player. he's not special.

If you haven't noticed our current DB's and our DB class isn't very special. You proved my point exactly, he out muscled smaller receivers. If you aren't familiar with football, corners are allowed to bump receivers within the first 5 yards. Per rivals he is 6'2 and runs a 4.45 40 that's special to me. He's not only special to me, but there were plenty of big time programs that offered him including T-Rob which has arguably the best DB's in the nation.
he doesn't run a 4.5. he isn't good in coverage. he is not a good cb. you pay for his college. UM is not…. IF you think this kid has the athleticism, speed or ball skills of a Burns or Bush, you are sorely mistaken. HE IS NOT WHAT THE COACHES ARE LOOKING FOR AT THE CB OR S POSITION.

Ran a 4.5 at the opening

4.6 at the opening

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...l-nike-sparq-combine-results-the-opening-2013
On top of that, your forty isnt even all that important for a corner. Its more about agility and quickness, and Wilson doesnt have it.....

Advertisement
Man, here's hoping Lammons flips to Wisconsin.
If they lose Cook, Lane, Lammons, Jackson etc they will have a class in the 40's.

Also on the 247site their QB said he might visit Tennessee.

They need to drop off. So many instate kids were grown up with Tebow and the Gators at the top of the world so they became fans. It will open doors if they drop off for 5-10 years like FSU and we did.

Advertisement
Back