quincy really wiill be a loner

suzy7389

Junior
If you look at lammons twitter, he sure aint happy about jalen tabor commiting to uf, hes probly flipping to SC or wisconsin .. maybe he looks at miami.

Advertisement
would take. Lammons doesn't have the measurable of some other cb prospects, but the kid is a playmaker!

Advertisement
He should stay... With Purifiy and Roberson leaving that creates room... And with JC allegedly de-committing to us or FSU it's not so bad... UF plays like 8 DBS... They are always rotating defensive players...

Meh whatever. If he doesn't want the comp then keep it moving. UF lost two starting corners and a starting safety. If he's as good as he thinks he is then PT is there to be had. What does he want UF to do turn away other good players?

These dudes want to play on great teams but don't want other great players competing with them for a spot. Does. Not. Compute.

Advertisement
I think we should offer. JC it looks like is going to FSU at this point. Part of the Cook squad. Something is going on with that group...

Advertisement
Wth, idk that I've seen someone flip so fast, especially to a school that didn't make his original final cut...

Advertisement
Wtf why'd he go to Uf? I was happy he wasn't going there and zona instead where I'd never hear of him...fishy

Wtf why'd he go to Uf? I was happy he wasn't going there and zona instead where I'd never hear of him...fishy

UF was always in play. Once Roberson declared for the draft the coaches kept pushing playing time to Tabor. Add that to his mom wanting him to be closer and get a better education, then the flip occurred.

Does Lammons not have a UM offer?

Not anymore.

Its JC Jackson at CB this cycle or bust.

Use the ship on a LB or DT if JC doesn't come.

We were only taking one CB on the smaller side this cycle and once Bethel committed(who is the better CB), that pretty much screwed Lammons chances of coming here.

Bethel >>>> Lammons

Lammons is a great ATH, but Bethel has been a lock down CB for years unlike Lammons who will be learning the CB position his Fr. year as he redshirts.

Advertisement
Back