Quincy Avery- Jarren Williams QB coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
not thrilled about the Dak Prescott part... Dak sucks and is a bottom tier NFL qb.
🤔
1F517153-A1B3-4CF4-9D4B-1AE9F9863B60.jpeg

How does that usually work with personal QB coaches and the QB coach of the team? Does the player usually listen to one more than the other?

personal coaches help clean all the stuff a OC can't.... like during the summer when coaches can't be out there technically. Enos gave them all things to work on, so that's where your personal coach comes in to help. Q.Avery doesn't seem like a coach to overstep his boundaries. So I bet the stuff enos wanted to work on this summer, him and avery were in the lab getting right.

Advertisement
******* Richt didn’t give him a legit shot last season. No competition. At the end, it worked out. Can’t wait to see this kid play.

It was an outdated mentality that valued "senior leadership" above actual talent. Meanwhile, as we all know, plenty of other programs had no problem starting young guys over their more-experienced teammates.

Advertisement
The release is really similar, but I think Jarren's got better torque/turn than college version of Dak. Maybe even recent version of Dak. Last year, Dak often drifted or was awful at re-setting his feet. As you and I have talked about since Spring 2018, for his age, Jarren is really polished from the ground up. That QB coach knows wtf he's doing.
I hope he throws the ball better than Dak, as a Cowboy fan I'm not a big fan of Dak. I think he gets more hype than he deserves just because he plays for Dallas, dude is average no where near an elite QB in the league.

Williams need to come out and play with a chip on his shoulder. Have a little moxy to him, take control of this offense and say to the rest of the offense "Time to put the women and children to bed and go out looking for dinner"

******* Richt didn’t give him a legit shot last season. No competition. At the end, it worked out. Can’t wait to see this kid play.

Richt went into Al Golden defensive, against the grain mode, thats whats refreshing about Manny transparency, and common sense. Hopefully when theres adversity and this board and social media go into shytshow mode, Manny stays the same and doesnt fall jnto that trap

Advertisement
Back