Quin Blanding...saving this for next year...

919Cane2DaGrave

Band
Banned
Saw him and Kaaya after the game talking. Both all smiles. Then a few more Canes walk by, and Blanding giving out hugs like he's visiting a children's hospital. Everyone smiling. Blanding says something else, all laugh. When London gets fired, watch this kid transfer here.

Advertisement
Virginia kids typically like Miami but no man lol. He's going to the NFL after next season to get away from Virginia

Saw him and Kaaya after the game talking. Both all smiles. Then a few more Canes walk by, and Blanding giving out hugs like he's visiting a children's hospital. Everyone smiling. Blanding says something else, all laugh. When London gets fired, watch this kid transfer here.

Blanding was a national recruit out of high school, he could've gone anywhere.
So no surprise he knows some of our kids who were recruited by alot of programs too.
As previous poster noted, zero chance he transfers anywhere after this year, much less to a fellow ACC school, as he can
go Pro after next season if that is what he wants to do.
I do love the "giving out hugs like he's visiting a children's hospital" line.
Will use it myself!
LOL.

Last edited:
He looked totally lifeless and bored during that game yesterday. Did the TV guys ever even mention him?....but I guess that's what you get when you go to Virginia. Kid was a 5 star. Or maybe he's one of the many stars these days who just have the NFL on their minds right outta HS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He and the 5* DT in the 2013 class both went to UVA only because of London. Kid is a great player, I would love to see him at Miami.

Do they let kids transfer and not have to sit out after a coach is fired? I feel like I've seen that happen before. I know you can transfer without penalty after you graduate, but I was thinking if a coach was fired it's free game to go where you want but the new coach has to approve or something. Like McElwain he let players go he didn't hold them back, I would assume most would do the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back