Strobe GABOS Joined Aug 3, 2020 Messages 736 Today at 1:40 PM #1 So I don't buy the wrong tickets, which is the UM sideline? Thanks
CBurrr93 Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 5,868 Today at 1:40 PM #2 If this is hard rock, I’d assume the side with the club seats
Firesite Wins over Everything! Joined Nov 17, 2015 Messages 5,510 Today at 1:41 PM #3 CBurrr93 said: If this is hard rock, I’d assume the side with the club seats Click to expand... Correct
CBurrr93 said: If this is hard rock, I’d assume the side with the club seats Click to expand... Correct
amanan28 New_Era Premium Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 1,156 Today at 1:43 PM #4 Where are you finding those prices...
Strobe GABOS Joined Aug 3, 2020 Messages 736 Today at 1:48 PM #5 amanan28 said: Where are you finding those prices... Click to expand... its for the Duke game, not FSU
amanan28 said: Where are you finding those prices... Click to expand... its for the Duke game, not FSU
TheOriginalCane So say good night to the bad guy! Premium Joined Dec 22, 2011 Messages 59,273 47 minutes ago #6 Strobe said: So I don't buy the wrong tickets, which is the UM sideline? Thanks View attachment 375063 Click to expand... 140s. My season tix are in 119 behind the away teams. I love to insult them.
Strobe said: So I don't buy the wrong tickets, which is the UM sideline? Thanks View attachment 375063 Click to expand... 140s. My season tix are in 119 behind the away teams. I love to insult them.