Quick thought on AJay Allen

Advertisement
Have to rewatch but I didn't see it with him last night. I thought he looked like the 4th best back. For whatever reason Chaney gets targeted here but Chaney looked better IMO he just didn't have a lot of space. I thought this guy looked really small and nothing in particular stood out. But maybe he'll be great there is certainly a level of depth we haven't had in a long time. We had that luscious stanley character out there taking meaningful snaps.

Have to rewatch but I didn't see it with him last night. I thought he looked like the 4th best back. For whatever reason Chaney gets targeted here but Chaney looked better IMO he just didn't have a lot of space. I thought this guy looked really small and nothing in particular stood out. But maybe he'll be great there is certainly a level of depth we haven't had in a long time. We had that luscious stanley character out there taking meaningful snaps.
Huh? We watched a different game then. Chaney got a nice TD carrying backups into the end zone and good for the kid. But earlier in the game he just runs into the back of his OL. AJay has vision and good feet.

Advertisement
What about starting with fletcher/chaney for the pounding. Then once D is gassed come in with the shiftier/speed in parrish/ajay

Imagine seeing a post 50 people enjoyed & saying something like this lol What a jerkoff.
Cheers mate.

Just having fun with ya. You post all the time.

Mostly good stuff. Jerkoffs are for my Crank, fit and under size 6 thankyou.

Advertisement
Back