Quick question on OT

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Armella was never coming and Banks would be absolute **** but that is gonna be a REALLY tough pull.
Assuming we get neither, do we push to keep Falantha and hit the portal? Are there any OTs in the portal we feel good about? Any solid word on any LSU OL eventually hitting the portal?

Eager to get back to good OL play and since this forum no longer feels like a morgue thought I'd ask.

Advertisement
Did we drop Carswell?.Mario recruited him a bit at Oregon,so it is a little surprising if he was dropped considering we don't seem to have many if any better options.Also for the *s don't matter crowd,Mario considered one of the best recruiters came in and immediately dropped our 3 lowest ranked commits.

Did we drop Carswell?.Mario recruited him a bit at Oregon,so it is a little surprising if he was dropped considering we don't seem to have many if any better options.Also for the *s don't matter crowd,Mario considered one of the best recruiters came in and immediately dropped our 3 lowest ranked commits.
I’ve been meaning to ask the same thing…this one seems weird

Advertisement
I could've sworn I read a posting here that Gaby from 247 reported Mario had at least contacted him unlike Ibieta

Advertisement
Back