Quick Q on Armbrister

robertpaige

Frosh
Why is he a junior when he saw no action as a true freshman?

2011 (True Freshman): Participated on practice squad, did not see any action.

Advertisement
He did see action as a freshman. He played sparingly on special teams, specifically on kick-off coverage.

He played in the first two or three games and then got injured.

Ahhh okay was just wondering. Because usually their profile will say if they did ST or were injured. I didn't follow Canes fball that closely then. Thanks guys

he was a late signee who was a safety until last off season. this is only his 2nd season as a lb. in high school he was a db and offensive player

Advertisement
Hey, don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth.

He is a Jr.

That is all.

/wish he was a Sr.

he played he just didnt tally any stats...

like someone stated he was on specials that season,....i remember him he was #38 at the time i believe.

Advertisement
Hey, don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth.

He is a Jr.

That is all.

/wish he was a Sr.

You hope our current starting SAM linebacker was out the door? Makes sense. Kid was undersized and playing a position he never played before.

Everybody fell in love with Figs because he stepped right in. Who was he competing against? Paul gone. Johnson gone. McCord making the transition to LB. Armbrister out for the spring, Ty Cornileus out for the spring as well. It doesn't say anything to you that less than a full week of practice and Armbrister took a black jersey while Figs is completely healthy? Figs may take it back tomorrow for all I know but plenty of people here type like they actually know something. People are in love with Figs from practice reports.

Advertisement
Back