Quick Hitters (November 2nd week)

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Starting this week until signing day, I will be starting a thread and posting little notes/tidbits that aren't worthy of a separate thread or article. I will be adding updates throughout the week.

**Demetrius Jackson says he is healthy again after suffering an ankle injury last month. Jackson will be in attendance for the VT game.

**Braxton Berrios has been injured nearly all season with a mid foot sprain and has been undergoing rehab. He says he is playing but is not at full strength.

**I spoke with Dennis Turner tonight who told me he will play any position Miami coaches want him to play despite there being talk that he does not want to play DB in college. Turner has played exclusively WR this season and has been extremely productive. I will post that full story tonight.

**There has been confusion regarding how many years of eligibility Michael Wyche has. I exchanged messages with the JUCO DT today who told me he has 2 years to play 2.

**Watch out for Terry McCray's commitment over the next couple months. I'm told LSU is making a strong push and he is getting pressure from Rashard Robinson's family.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good **** Pete, thanks.

An LSU mod seems to think McCray isn't a take right now unless Kenny Young goes elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think he is waiting Kenny Young before he gets the go ahead. I hope we get Kenny Young and they get McCray. I would be okay with him leaving, don't think he is any good.

Think he is waiting Kenny Young before he gets the go ahead. I hope we get Kenny Young and they get McCray. I would be okay with him leaving, don't think he is any good.

I agree Kenny Young imo fits our needs better on defensive. If McCray stays it would be ok though, guy is a tackling machine.

Young is a NSD guy and will wait till after his season for his ov so McCray will be waiting for a while and idk if um is willing to wait on him

Advertisement
Is Kenny Young seriously considering Miami?

My question exactly. I would love for this kid to come to the U but I didn't think he was seriously considering us. Any updates?

If you read the updates he doesn't seem to show much interest for any school since he seems actually 100% focused on his senior season. He's said for the longest we're in his top 6 so you gotta go off of that

Advertisement
Is Kenny Young seriously considering Miami?

My question exactly. I would love for this kid to come to the U but I didn't think he was seriously considering us. Any updates?

If you read the updates he doesn't seem to show much interest for any school since he seems actually 100% focused on his senior season. He's said for the longest we're in his top 6 so you gotta go off of that

Cool. I'd kind of written him off since I hadn't heard much about him at all. Thanks

I swear you guys are a trip on here. Buddy has been putting up great stats for a football team that is a joke and you guys call him a JAG? So because he wont be ready to play his true freshmen year and he might need two years of UTough lets let him walk huh? Have you guys seen him play or just seen his highlights? You guys are clueless.

Advertisement
Back