Question on Thread Bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

Senior
Premium
I've only bumped one thread in my life and @Andrew deemed it excessive just now and doled out an infraction.

My main question here: What is excessive?

I don't understand @Andrew 's reasoning, but I think it is as retaliation because I posted very seriously that there should be a Forum specifically for threads that @Andrew posts.

I kindly ask the mods to remove my infraction and kindly request @Andrew to neither lock nor delete this thread, as it merits open dialogue from this board.

@DMoney @IndayArtHauz @RVACane

Advertisement
I've only bumped one thread in my life and @Andrew deemed it excessive just now and doled out an infraction.

I don't understand @Andrew 's reasoning, but I think it is as retaliation because I posted very seriously that there should be a Forum specifically for threads that @Andrew posts.

I kindly ask the mods to remove my infraction and kindly request @Andrew to neither lock nor delete this thread, as it merits open dialogue from this board.

Maybe he meant excessive chest bumping?

I would gladly remove it for you, except I was never given real Maude powers.

Thats nothing, you should see what happens when you ask b@Andrew for extra emojis.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back