Question on Richt and Kehoe

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
I don't know If this has already been asked or not, but did Kehoe and Richt play on the same team at The U? Im not sure but I thought Richt and Kehoe both played on teams in the late 70's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kehoe is not the problem. The OL would be greatly improved with better offensive play calling. Running plays with 8 defenders in the box and bubble screens are the problem.

Advertisement
Kehoe is not the problem. The OL would be greatly improved with better offensive play calling. Running plays with 8 defenders in the box and bubble screens are the problem.

I agree somewhat, Coley's play-calling definitely put Kehoe in a tough spot to succeed.

I could see him going after his old OC Neil Callaway who is the OL coach at WKU. Callaway is also a good special teams coach so could help with that as well.

Advertisement

The thing is, Kehoe has never been able to develop a legit 2 deep across the board. Every time a starter got injured, we played musical chairs by sliding 3 guys over here to fill in the one spot over there.

I get it that he bleeds orange and green and all that. But it's time for some fresh ideas and techniques. No need to keep a lifer when that lifer doesn't bring much to the table anymore.

Advertisement
Give Kehoe his job back playing "Uncle Hank" in Breaking Bad.

uncle hank breaking bad.jpg

Richt also got under center w/ our very own Don Bailey Jr.
:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back