Question on recruiting

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Hey guys, been shoving my nose into work so I don’t have to deal with this season as much. Fortunately got a promotion but I haven’t been able to follow recruiting at all....

That said what happened with OL recruiting?! I mean I know it was Neal or bust and we clearly know that we have blown it with him... then Tarquin and Kingsley... do we really not have any other prospects we are going after on OL?! I’ve seen a couple names but nothing with any real enthusiasm? It blows my mind the ego this staff showed in only going after ONE QUARTERBACK (and missing out) but what the actual fack happened?!

Advertisement
Hey guys, been shoving my nose into work so I don’t have to deal with this season as much. Fortunately got a promotion but I haven’t been able to follow recruiting at all....

That said what happened with OL recruiting?! I mean I know it was Neal or bust and we clearly know that we have blown it with him... then Tarquin and Kingsley... do we really not have any other prospects we are going after on OL?! I’ve seen a couple names but nothing with any real enthusiasm? It blows my mind the ego this staff showed in only going after ONE QUARTERBACK (and missing out) but what the actual fack happened?!
Miami didn't blow it with Neal. Bama came in and did what Bama does. Targeting only one QB for most of the cycle was a bad gamble. What "the actual fack happened"? He picked another school. What da actual fack do you think happened? Anyway, congrats on the promotion.

OL recruiting is a disaster but that was expected as the season played out...... We're basically looking to take anyone that will sign with us... Like anyone....

A32355A3-E3CA-4830-BF63-9716510A32C8.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, but we've only known about the OL problems since last spring . . .

Thanks guys overall but this is the biggest key for me.... the OL has been my only question mark for years. Even with shaky QB play solid OL play can cover for that, I thought we were good after last year and would clearly need to continue bringing in quality.... but it just blows my mind how this staff has so severely dropped the ball.... any other school the offensive staff would be getting overhauled immediately! How we continue having the same problems at Miami without any change of course is beyond me.... I really like Richt and I’m not ready to crucify him yet... but good God this program makes me sick sometimes.

Advertisement
Back