Question on Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
It was said it was a MCL tear last year, but Idk if it was ever confirmed if that was it.

And as far as him being ready for 8/24, no one knows as of now.

He's not 100% full go yet, but that could change throughout camp.

He'll definitely play this season, but it remains to be seen if he's a go for UF.

Basically we'll see.
Good info. My take is if he is not 100% now he won't be 100% come 8/24.

Advertisement
To see him hitting that crease HARD off FB bump block as Zion pulls and seals secondary block as MAX Q afterburner is lit his quads pumping high top end accelerating off the edge down the sideline as teammates waving him on letting loose all the injury rehabilitation pain finishes with a sprinters lean at end-zone marker.

This is what I want for this young man

GOCANES

Again...not to reiterate, Lo shouldn't see the field until mid Oct at earliest...Why risk it??
And Lol at him playing STs...Just what he needs...hits coming at umpteen angles, during umpteen cuts, just out of recovery.

I wouldn't even think about putting him on STs this season. As you mentioned, that's almost a sure-fire way to re-injure his knee.

Advertisement
i´ve seen him twice at practice. ten feet away from me. he is nursing the knee a bit. it is noticeable. maybe it is the brace that makes him think too much. don´t know. but he´s in great shape and can´t wait for him to explode this year, at some point.

Advertisement
They have a video released today with him running around. Boy does he look good please god let this kid be healthy enough to play.

Making cuts and lateral quicks isn't what Lingawd specializes in anyway.

Lose the brace and let this kid run back some kicks for **** sake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back