Question on Injuries

FL Cane

All ACC
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Messages
6,377
For those who are better educated on this and know better, is there any explanation for some of the more frequent injuries we’ve seen?

Also, is Josh Moore really out all year? Saw photos/videos of him at the Rock today and he looked fine. Granted, big difference between looking fine and suiting up for a high contact sport, but would’ve expected him looking more limited.
 
Probably won’t get many serious replies because the question is not really possible to answer without any guessing or speculation.

But for the Moore portion of your post all I’ll say is that how someone appears to be moving in normal non strenuous activities isn’t an indicator on how serious an injury can be recovery wise. I’ve personally watched a close friend sub himself out of a game and drive home after only to be diagnosed with a torn Achilles the next day. I’ve had surgery on my neck to replace damaged disks with artificial disks after an injury and I could walk around normal the day after surgery. Just saying you never know
 
Back
Top