Question for those interested in a rare Miami hat:

Colombie

Junior
Just testing the waters a bit and feeling out things here.
I am not really interested in selling but everything has a price I imagine. More curious than anything.

It is a rare cap. One of those that probably should have been sent out to Uganda or Honduras.

It is a Fiesta Bowl 2002 Mens National Champions cap for the Canes.

You know the official ones that they should have been wearing on the field if it were not for some guy named Porter.

It is not mint condition, but it has been worn a few times. What would you be willing to pay for something like this?

Advertisement
Is it the amber colored one? Some guy working in the stadium tried to give us a few, I didn't want that ****, my brother still has it I think.

Advertisement
Not looking to thread jack but seems appropriate..

Let's say I know guy that has possession of the exact napkin where the money amount is written that was given to one young Testaverde to throw the 86 natty game against penn st... including bonuses for god awful INT per

PM for specifics

I have one signed by Ted Hendricks....if that one's worth a million mine ought to be 3 million

Advertisement
How have you not ritually disposed of that thing yet?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I’d only buy it if I could be assured some bangers were to kidnap Porter, set the cap on fire, and ritualistically shove it up his ***. (shoutout to @rokulika)

Advertisement
Just testing the waters a bit and feeling out things here.
I am not really interested in selling but everything has a price I imagine. More curious than anything.

It is a rare cap. One of those that probably should have been sent out to Uganda or Honduras.

It is a Fiesta Bowl 2002 Mens National Champions cap for the Canes.

You know the official ones that they should have been wearing on the field if it were not for some guy named Porter.

It is not mint condition, but it has been worn a few times. What would you be willing to pay for something like this?

@Colombie send it to Terry Porter, but first **** on it. if he is in the grave, send it to Dennis Dodd of cbs

Advertisement
Back