Question for those in the know

bbcane

Senior
Does the team still carry the us against the world attitude?

Are the coaches and players rallying around their qb?

What is the overall attitude/mentality of team.

Our losses came 4 in a row last season. IMO that was all mental.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The us against the world was an eighties thing. Those guys were outrageous and basically thrived on being hated. There was little of it during the Dorsey years and I doubt if the current staff has any interest in a revival of that mentality.

Yes as to da first two questions. They angry and determined as to da last.

Our QB didn't seem to give a **** with an unbeaten season on the line ... so I am not sure if most of them even know what you are talking about.

The us against the world was an eighties thing. Those guys were outrageous and basically thrived on being hated. There was little of it during the Dorsey years and I doubt if the current staff has any interest in a revival of that mentality.
Not true. CMR even said he spent the week before the ND dame showing the players videos of all the experts picking against Miami and how they were overrated.

Advertisement
Not true. CMR even said he spent the week before the ND dame showing the players videos of all the experts picking against Miami and how they were overrated.

Exactly and even to rosier tweeting at finebaum

Well it ought to be easy to find bulletin board material this week cause NOBODY except MOST Cane fans think we can beat Clemson.And yes I said most cause I’m not sure ALL Cane fans think we can beat the Tigers.Im not one of them but I know some that are who give us little chance.

Need to take all the negativity towards us and turn it into a positive even though you shouldn’t need outside motivation to win a championship.

I saw some disinterest at the Virginia game. The guys were moping around not saying much. Chad spent the entire game on the bike and didn't say a word to anyone. I was not in Pittsburgh so i can't speak to the vibe there. Lets hope they are just tired. Been quite sometime since they had any time off. This team is not like the 80"s and 90's team at all in my recollection. Lets hope they can get up one more time. i don't care about a Bowl game i want this one.

Might be the best time for a lost; team will refocus and Dominate

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I think they do. The ND game showed them making an example of a major program for the lack of respect being paid to them. UVA and the Pitt were classic flat games of Canes feeling TOO MUCH LOVE. Those earlier teams were so good that it took a really goo team to actually beat them in a flat game. Getting move up over Clemson was a ba thing. Now they are out of the top 4 an should be primed to beat the living crap out of Clemson like they did ND. Missing will be our suddenly old school Cane crowd so the game will be close.

Well it ought to be easy to find bulletin board material this week cause NOBODY except MOST Cane fans think we can beat Clemson.And yes I said most cause I’m not sure ALL Cane fans think we can beat the Tigers.Im not one of them but I know some that are who give us little chance.

Need to take all the negativity towards us and turn it into a positive even though you shouldn’t need outside motivation to win a championship.

Send them a link to the QB controversy thread started here........

Advertisement
Back