Question for the writers

Crystal Ball

Actual fking Legend
I would like to know, in the unlikely event of Al leaving for PSU, what the general recruit reaction would be? Do you think this class would fall apart?

Advertisement
IMO, we probably lose the NJ recruits and Kaaya, but would probably keep everyone else. Not too bad IMO. Oh we probably would lose Vakentine. UMM, I guess it is bad!

Job of holding the class together would fall on Coley, Brown and Barrow. If Coley is as good as advertised, we would come out of it fairly well. Let's hope we don't have to deal with the angst of re-recruiting kids.

IMO, we probably lose the NJ recruits and Kaaya, but would probably keep everyone else. Not too bad IMO. Oh we probably would lose Vakentine. UMM, I guess it is bad!

James Coley gone..........Yearby is gone. So, you risk losing Valentine, Yearby, Kaaya and probably others too. It will be bad.

James Coley gone..........Yearby is gone. So, you risk losing Valentine, Yearby, Kaaya and probably others too. It will be bad.

I doubt we lose Yearby, I don't think he goes to FSU anymore because he would be stuck behind several backs.

Advertisement
We probably lose Kaaya, Yearby, Hester, Valentine, maybe Chad Thomas. Guys like Mike Smith, Bethel, our JCs might start looking around too. The question would be who would be the replacement. I am of the belief that the right coach > one class but some might disagree.

Advertisement
Back