Question for the Rumph haters

Where’s the outrage for development at linebacker , receiver, oline, qb? They have been far worse in terms of development. As it stands now the positions that have been coached up the best on the team is at tight end, db , Dline(although that’s hit or miss, most guys are good that first year and don’t get much progression after)and running back . Everything else if a far bigger “coaching problem” than rumph has been let’s be real about the situation. Linebacker coaching has been *** so that’s behind db development too and that’s facts.

Do you not follow the board? Our Oline, reciever, and QB coaches have all been fired and there are way more threads about those positions than people ripping Rumph. Linebacker I agree, but the slurpers won't dare question Manny.

Advertisement
Do you not follow the board? Our Oline, reciever, and QB coaches have all been fired and there are way more threads about those positions than people ripping Rumph. Linebacker I agree, but the slurpers won't dare question Manny.
I’m just saying, ima get on diaz,Baker, patke case for sure due to their ineptitude at linebacker coaching/recruiting before scrutinizing rumph as its a bigger problem and has been for the last few years. That’s not even getting to the other positions that have been worse despite more talent to work with.

I’m just saying, ima get on diaz,Baker, patke case for sure due to their ineptitude at linebacker coaching/recruiting before scrutinizing rumph as its a bigger problem and has been for the last few years. That’s not even getting to the other positions that have been worse despite more talent to work with.

There is not limit on how many coaches you can be mad at. Just because Diaz is worse than Rumph, doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to defend him.

Where’s the outrage for development at linebacker , receiver, oline, qb? They have been far worse in terms of development. As it stands now the positions that have been coached up the best on the team is at tight end, db , Dline(although that’s hit or miss, most guys are good that first year and don’t get much progression after)and running back . Everything else if a far bigger “coaching problem” than rumph has been let’s be real about the situation. Linebacker coaching has been *** so that’s behind db development too and that’s facts.
You go from Rumph is this developer to “What about x,y,z”. Keep defending Rumph at every turn, no matter what.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The WR coach seems to have left on his accord, actually.

Which granted was a blessing, with how bad he was.

Just ran into Coach Rumph and Baez at the window at Casa Cuba.

Talked Canes football with them for about 10 minutes. He was as nice as can be, told me they really feel like they're on the cusp of something great.

He also took the time to ask me when and why I became a Canes fan and seemed genuinely interested in my answer, which I thought was pretty awesome.

Good way to start my day.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Just ran into Coach Rumph and Baez at the window at Casa Cuba.

Talked Canes football with them for about 10 minutes. He was as nice as can be, told me they really feel like they're on the cusp of something great.

He also took the time to ask me when and why I became a Canes fan and seemed genuinely interested in my answer, which I thought was pretty awesome.

Good way to start my day.

Go Canes!!
Rumph is a real cool dude, I saw him at the footlocker in Aventura mall when I was in Miami for the superbowl weekend. Dude was cool and straight up, my dad literally ask him why he was not able to get Surtain and Campbell to UM. He did not get defensive or anything he just said kids want to win championships and we are not on that level yet. Like you said, he also told us that UM is on to something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back