Question for the recruiting experts on this here board

Well since the OP pertains to SFL and not the entire state, I’ll give my 2c.

1. Kenny “The Blueprint” McIntosh - University
2. Nay’Quan Wright - Carol City
3. Daniel Carter - STA
4. Vincent Davis - Cardinal Gibbons
5. Ja’tarie Washington - Pahokee
 
Well since the OP pertains to SFL and not the entire state, I’ll give my 2c.

1. Kenny “The Blueprint” McIntosh - University
2. Nay’Quan Wright - Carol City
3. Daniel Carter - STA
4. Vincent Davis - Cardinal Gibbons
5. Ja’tarie Washington - Pahokee
DMoney has this group posted already for the 2019 class in SFL, I just happen to agree with his Top 5
 
Well since the OP pertains to SFL and not the entire state, I’ll give my 2c.

1. Kenny “The Blueprint” McIntosh - University
2. Nay’Quan Wright - Carol City
3. Daniel Carter - STA
4. Vincent Davis - Cardinal Gibbons
5. Ja’tarie Washington - Pahokee

No to everyone, other then McIntosh, but Vincent Davis. Davis looks legit. Speed, power, exclusive, and natural hands based on the highlights.
 
Back
Top